[Pimax Official]5K+ Kickstarter and Pre-Order Delivery Status Report

Please now provide an update on the 8K. Thanks.

6 Likes

please update about 8K backer.

4 Likes

Just to add before I head out. Most of this info has been reiterated already and I assume a majority of 5K+ backers are well aware of the situation. However, you are completely disregarding the many numbers of 8K backers who are looking for an update. Not even a single reference to the 8K in this official post. Come on Pimax team we are already being patient, but this post kind of rubs our noses in it a little.

:persevere:

11 Likes

This is a lie!!!
I am backer 5099 on 5k+ and have not a single trace of shipping my item.
Pre orders or people behind me got theirs!
I am asking you support via email and no answers!
I want what i order, or want to know when it ships!
Saying i am mad it’s an understatement!!!

Mate, be reasonable. It’s out of PImax’s hands at this point. They’ve shipped them. I’s being handled by the transport companies and couriers now. Depending on where you live, it will take longer to get to you… Surely this isn’t so hard to understand?

9 Likes

@anon74848233, what is being done about the issues with the Australian shipment that @PimaxUSA has told us about here?

1 Like

How long will it take for domestic orders on February 13?#480

1 Like

Sorry about this,we are building better process for backers to know their after-sale service status.

The beginning of these always goes hard,backers are building better procedure with us

1 Like

@anon74848233
Thank you for an update, can we have some indication of the 8K progress please?

5 Likes

I just hoppe all headset will be delivered before Brexit 29/03

3 Likes

大佬,我可以直接坐飞机去上海提货么?
@anon74848233

and at February 28th you say a new date and a new date and so on, this goes to infinity!

2 Likes

So preorders were delivered by accident?

For the nth time any is to many.

你杀到上海总部,到时人家一句话,货在深圳~ :)

1 Like

So I got an email Monday with a tracking# attributed to Fedex. 2 days later and Fedex still has no record. How long should it take before I can track the shipment?

2 Likes

8K? 8K? 8K? 8K? When?

2 Likes

This is wonderful news, However the 8K backers are still in the dark with no updates.
Dallas or Pimax reps I would respectfully ask for said update Please.

4 Likes

I repeat my request.

JMB3D
:uk:

2h

This is wonderful news, However the 8K backers are still in the dark with no updates.
Dallas or Pimax reps I would respectfully ask for said update Please

3 Likes

https://community.openmr.ai/t/pimax-official-producing-status-and-shipping-arrangement-of-8k/14182/81?u=heliosurge

1 Like