Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

Just so you understand, I was referring to this ā€¦

2 Likes

ꈑ2017幓10ęœˆä¹°ēš„ēŽ°åœØ都čæ˜ę²”发ā€¦

5K Plus Backer 6633 from Ireland still havent got a dpd email also the spreadsheet says mine is still on the way to overseas ware house Dallas Hao said I will get a shipping email this week, Can anyone let me know whats going on?
@PimaxUSA ,
@deletedpimaxrep1 @Matthew.Xu

1 Like

They do not have a separate status for ā€œarrived at warehouseā€. So you canā€™t trust or see the whereabouts on the excel sheet. All units should have arrived at a UK warehouse. That certain warehouse received a list of addresses and started to deliver in an order which they decided. Because of that it is possible that pre-orders receive before backers. Since the units were for backers and a part of the pre-orders.

1 Like

Would be nice to get an update on what the current problems with 8K are about. We might be very understandingā€¦ but no info is the wrong way to go about this.

1 Like

JMB3D
:uk:

2h

This is wonderful news, However the 8K backers are still in the dark with no updates.
Dallas or Pimax reps I would respectfully ask for said update Please

7 Likes

Hi.
I am 5635, and on ā€œto be comfirmedā€ without a ā€œ1ā€ in a field.
What should I do? I have sent an E-Mail.

Try this:

https://community.openmr.ai/t/replied-dear-pimax-where-are-the-uk-backers-headsets/13838/207

Not sure if it is still the correct way, good luck and a speedy delivery(donā€™t expect anything less than 2-3 weeks).
The good part is you still have your pick of the litter, 5K+/8K/5K OLED.

Iā€™m an 8K backer in the 26XXs in the US. I did not receive an email with a tracking number (even in the spam folder), but I was looking in my UPS app last night and saw a package that would be arriving on Feb 28th from ā€œUSGOBUYā€ with a weight of 6.6 pounds. I had no idea what it was but when I searched USGOBUY and Pimax I found reddit posts that show that people that received their headsets were 6.6 pounds so it all matched up. Also, the last spreadsheet update had mine in building.So for people in the US, it might be a good idea to check in UPS my choice (the UPS section that you register for that is free which shows packages on their way to you) because you might have something on the way and not even know it. It was a surprise for sure.

1 Like

8K backer 13xx in the UK and received an email today from DPD saying Iā€™m getting a package Monday, not expecting anything else. Could it beā€¦

2 Likes

8k backer 33xx in the UK and also received an email today from DPD saying Iā€™m also getting a package Monday. I have backed another kickstarter (post pimax), but I donā€™t think that kickstarter is delivering yet, so Iā€™m not expecting anything else. I get the feeling with all the DPD emails, we might all be in for a treat :smiley:.

3 Likes

if aumbow is the sender its pimax

2230 ARRIVING Monday,

1 Like

My parcel has left the U.K. already. Estimated delivery on Thursday.
Now I wish the remaining backers down under will get some good news soon. And the 8k backers.

6 Likes

Mine also left UK and arriving thursday.
Patient backer from Estonia.

3 Likes

Iā€™m banking on Dallas that theyā€™ll keep their promise to ship all the 5Ks, the situation for oz and the rest looks weird but still time until the 26th.

My hmd is supposedly outside of Albion. Long way away from home, but whatever.

Edit: Hinckley isnā€™t Hinkley, mistaken it in a previous version, figures

1 Like

hello pre-order 108X and nothing, no news etc, no emailā€¦ and I have no answer to my questions. I donā€™t know if it was shipped, I ordered on October 26

1 Like

I ordered in October 17 ish so I have little sympathy for you :wink:

Iā€™ll second that, no sympathyā€¦original backer here also waiting 16 months to end this dog and pony show.

2 Likes

hello, you got it? you are so lucky ahah