[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

There have been a couple of other Australian backers with higher numbers than me who received tracking numbers today so surely mine is coming today. Have you tried pinging Kevin about yours ?

Kevin is PimaxUSA yeah?
He said he isn’t looking into individual cases yet, only large group issues.

1 Like

Yes I hope he gets back to us about what the problem is today . How bad can it be ?

The boat sank ? The warehouse burned down ? the truck crashed ? the dog ate all the headsets ?

2 Likes

Hi @PimaxUSA, when can we expect more news on this troublesome shipment?

I have just contacted FedEx again and they have said that the Hong Kong warehouse has created a shipping label for my package (Which is why I have a tracking number), but have not handed over the package to FedEx.

Could we please have any information as to what is happening with this shipment?

Thankyou.

1 Like

I was told that two sets arrived at the freight forwarder in HK destined for AU. One of them (a smaller one) went out and one of them didn’t. I don’t know how many devices were in each. I know that the total number was enough to cover all the backers there and more. I’m trying to get at the statistics of it.

5 Likes

AU backer that regretfully stuck with the 8K - and when the truth about the 8K delays came out was denied twice when requesting to switch to 5K+

I’m starting to believe that I will never get a HMD

Thankyou for the update.
So it appears there is a shipment sitting in Hong Kong that no one knows about.
Mine, and many other’s Pimax’s are sitting on it.

1 Like

Thanks for the good news Kevin :+1:

2 Likes

I think you will get it but you might be in for a bit of a wait . Not knowing how it’s going to be is what’s so frustrating .

2 Likes

So what’s holding up the bigger set and when is it going out?

I hope the next batch doesn’t have the faulty cable .

3 Likes

Can you please do the same for german deliverys. There is also a big delay for many of us.

1 Like

there was an update today saying everyone should have tracking by the 28th

https://community.openmr.ai/t/pimax-official-5k-kickstarter-and-pre-order-delivery-status-report/15447?u=dragn09

Okaaaayyyy… another week playing the waiting game.

4 Likes

Hopefully the tracking number will arrive otherwise I’ve already tried to find an explanation. Even Danes don’t understand each other, just imagine having to communicate in a foreign language.

2 Likes

No… It said all 5K+ backers should get tracking info - not everyone.
Those that want to stay with 8K, or are being forced to stay with 8K have zero info what so ever

3 Likes

Problem is the tracking number doesn’t actually help. It just says ‘number not yet valid. Check with your supplier.’ Because Fedex haven’t been given any package yet.

I got tracking number and searched all international delivery companies without any luck!

One night while drunk and 6 stitches on my right thumb I tried the tracking on my UK domino’s app and it said on route!.. I’m not sure how?, but domino’s pizza and pimax seem to be linked

My prediction is Domminos will be soon buying out pimax vr

2 Likes

I’m in NZ and got my tracking number on Tuesday evening. The tracking number doesn’t work so I’m guessing I’m still in the bigger batch that got held up. Doesn’t stop me checking the tracking page every couple of hours though.