[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

Delivery started today backer 64xx aus syd

1 Like

@Heliosurge - probably most post in 8k main as they are like me, they are unable to create a topic in early backers due to button being greyed out.

still no tracking for my 5k or 8k this sucks but i thought there was enough in UK for everybody so wheres mine please send lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s rubbish. Hope your headsets arrive soon. 8k still seems to be the blocker. They could send you your 5k to keep you entertained though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes i agree especially when they said they would be sent seperate anyway lol
Still cant be much longer wait for me now surely we live in hope :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5043 still no tracking or a response that the survey workedā€¦

1 Like

At this point it looks like your 8K will arrive earlier than the 5K, which they promised threy had more than enough of at the warehouse for UK backers. Itā€™s so strange how that can happen and I hope the situation will resolve for you either way soon.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in Japan. I phoned Fedex once the tracking worked (a long time after receiving tracking no) to ask for redirect. Fedex informed me usually no problem but Pimax have specifically written on my parcel ā€˜no redirectsā€™.
So over a year late, tracking noā€™s that donā€™t work for weeks, with no idea when itā€™s coming and they stop any redirects- like I just sit and wait at home until theyā€™re done.
The icing on the cake. Fedex can leave it out in the weather unattended and unsigned for, but canā€™t redirect. So itā€™s sitting outside my doorā€¦before you google my address I had a friend go and get it.
Chasing this complete fiasco from overseas whilst trying to enjoy my first holiday in 13 years. Itā€™s better than trying to ever deal with pimax ever again. But itā€™s bullshit.

3 Likes

They always try to maximize the pain their backers experience.

2 Likes

Still no tracking number or anything x.x

2 Likes

Itā€™s due to some backers like yourself are waiting for @anon74848233 to add you to earlybackers.

1 Like

Indeed if Fedex can verify who you are. No reason for pimax to screw that up.

But then again been trying to get them to confirm & verify my address chamge since January an easy ticket to close.

1 Like

Is there a new timeline for the remaining backers to receive tracking numbers or do we just wait and hope it gets delivered to the right place?

2 Likes

another morning and yet again no DPD messages:(

1 Like

The tracking numbers seem to be delayed (still). I got my 8K yesterday. I still havenā€™t received my tracking number. Itā€™s a pain, but itā€™s possible your headset will come soon, even if you havenā€™t been notified.

3 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Lighthouse tracking issues

Iā€™m backer 24xxā€¦ WHERE IS MY 8K ? :rage:

1 Like

Iā€™m 22xx also in europe, they seem to send the remaining 8kā€™s on random backernr. @PimaxUSA mentioned that all 8kā€™s will be send by march 8th. I hope we will get an update soon!

At first I thought would get it by Christmas.
Then early Jan.
Then end of Jan.
Then before Chinese new year.
Then soon after Chinese new year.
Then before end of Feb.

Now I think I will get it soon after 8th March.

Likely I will be disappointed again, and then I will think Iā€™ll probably get it before end of March.

And then early April.
And then before end of April.

I hope there is an end.

8 Likes

yeah at a certain point itā€™s hard to believe it will ever happenā€¦

2 Likes