[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

@PimaxUSA @PimaxVR @Pimax-Support @Sean.Huang @deletedpimaxrep1 @anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu

As the Title states where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

10 Likes

Can you ad AU to your title please ? :innocent:

3 Likes

No probā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

@anon74848233

Donā€™t ignore this thread i know you are online get us some answers.

2 Likes

A update would be appreciated. Unsure of where the Australian backers headsets are.
Last update was ā€œHeading to Overseas Warehouseā€ Arrived at SH on the 14/1/2019
Backer Number 36XX

3 Likes

Yes @anon74848233 we can see youā€™re in room 5-11 now answer the questions please.
And update the spreadsheet. Thank you.

4 Likes

What happened to @Matthew.Xu ? Does he still work at Pimax ?

3 Likes

@anon74848233 is aware of the Thread i send him a PM so we will see if and how they will answer.

Not answering to such a simple question will tell us a lot more about the current and future state of Pimax.

Donā€™t know about @Matthew.Xu possible he is still enjoying holidays or maybe he is back at the VR Park again. who knows they are quite quiet at the moment.

3 Likes

Personal frank summary of my Pimax interactions:

Forum:
Dallas Hao - hardly responds to anything
Matthew Xu - fantastic when he is around, not seen him. Hope heā€™s not ill again.
PimaxUSA - great at responding, but seems he never has the full info, and unfortunately as soon as he pops up he gets battered as he is the only Pimax rep who is ā€˜activeā€™ on the forums.

Support tickets - usually get closed or not even responded to.

Support email - black hole

This is my opinion, others may differ.

12 Likes

Pretty much sums up my experience.

3 Likes

pimaxusa has also sent us to coventry

4 Likes

Actually had to google that you are never to old to learn something new :wink:

4 Likes

was kind of hoping that the Pimax crew will have to google it too
maybe get the message

3 Likes

You forgot Xunshu - Lovely lady who vanished

3 Likes

Although I am certainly not in the same desperate position as those who have not received anything yet, I nevertheless would appreciate an update on the estimated date of arrival of the 8Kā€˜s as I am awaiting my loaner unitā€¦ given the reported issues with the displays Pimax certainly should update the backers about the current status as it was clearly not just a matter of other 8K backers being served first but simply no production of the 8K took place for a while. And possibly (further?) 8K BE orders interfering too.
@Matthew.Xu

EDIT: just read the other thread with Kevinā€™s comments now - okay, there is a comprehensive general update on the 8K, thanks for that ! @PimaxUSA

https://community.openmr.ai/t/pissed-off-backer/14959/14

The issue with the forum is that such information getā€™s lost in the various threads , itā€™s gotten out of hand a bit. Once the backer deliveries have been completed hopefully the forum will be cleaned up a bit (not meaning delete them but separate them into a different section).
Just a few about settings, work-arounds and so on should be kept and then of course all the issues with operation threads.

2 Likes

German backer here who would also appreciate some more informations about shipping details. First preorder Headsets arrives at people, also backer with way higher backer number then mine get there device, whats going on here?

4 Likes

So I did, apologies - itā€™s been so long!

Yeah, she fixed an issue straight away for me way back when. She was great.

3 Likes

Real talk.

I have cut pimax an inordinate amount of slack and defended them a lot. If i donā€™t get my backer 5k+ before brexit and have to pay import duty from the UK i am going to be fucking furious.

6 Likes

+1 to this thread. Also awaiting answers. Last bits of info were were told that all backers in the EU, sufficient replacements and even preorders were expected to have arrived at the UK warehouse mid last week. So what the hell is taking so long for them to sort and why are they now ignoring literally every post questioning what the hold up is? Would be nice to have some actual answers. Meanwhile, a UK preorder received their headset yesterday:

3 Likes