[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

I just unpacked it and my first impression is that it is not as big as I imagined it would be . I like the smell of the foam .

6 Likes

Congrats!

@anon74848233 please add to earlybackers

1 Like

Can someone from Pimax confirm that my headset was picked up on the 27th or explain when it will be? The tracking seems to be delayed and it says the 27th is the scheduled pick up date for my headset. Just want to know when I can expect to get my headset, the tracking is pretty useless (in future I suggest using DHL for Australian shipments, theyā€™re amazing) Backer #5215

EDIT: PimaxUSA responded over reddit with the following, applies to all Aus backers:

1 Like

Congrats @TrevorVR :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats @Fomatter - hope it was worth the wait :+1:

3 Likes

Same as you backers 46ā€¦ Never reply to me, filled 4 times the survey email.
Any news?

Yes! I wrote again a mail to the support because the pimax.feedbackā€¦ is not working at all.
They respond to me yesterday with the survey.
I hope they now have what they need!
Cant wait to get tracking info from Pimax.

1 Like

Hallo iā€™m a backer number 6650

1 Like

@anon74848233 please add to earlybackers

Still havenā€™t gotten any tracking number or email from pimax T.T

1 Like

your not alone and i am sure you wont be the last to get it i feel that will be me lol

3 Likes

Itā€™s March 1st and still no tracking number fml.

Can someone please look into whatā€™s happening with deliveries to New Zealand?
Weā€™re not the same country as Australia you know

1 Like

Have you checked you spam folder? I didnā€™t see Iā€™d gotten mine for a week

1 Like

Yup Iā€™ve been checking the spam, no dice

1 Like

@anon74848233 Werenā€™t all 5K+ backers supposed to get tracking info by Feb 28th?

1 Like

I donā€™t know what Earlybackers is, but I see you post it all the time and feel left out. :stuck_out_tongue:
Backer 5109 early enough?

2 Likes

Some people didnā€™t get tracking but then got a text saying their headset is arriving on x day, I got tracking and the text but I know another Aussie backer only got the text and it came like a full week after I got tracking

1 Like

Pretty sure itā€™s just the tag for backers, Iā€™m after you and I got one

2 Likes

Earlybackers is a subcategory for kickstarter backers.

@anon74848233 please add Jimmy.

Most post in 8k main. Once pimax gets all kickerstarters added should function better overall. A good number of folks have acs. But with it being sub if used wisely may make it easier for the team to get & give valuable info.

1 Like

Is it time to start investigating individual cases now that another delivery estimate has been missed for a few regions? @anon74848233 @PimaxUSA @Pimax-Support

1 Like