[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

It’s due to some backers like yourself are waiting for @anon74848233 to add you to earlybackers.

1 Like

Indeed if Fedex can verify who you are. No reason for pimax to screw that up.

But then again been trying to get them to confirm & verify my address chamge since January an easy ticket to close.

1 Like

Is there a new timeline for the remaining backers to receive tracking numbers or do we just wait and hope it gets delivered to the right place?

2 Likes

another morning and yet again no DPD messages:(

1 Like

The tracking numbers seem to be delayed (still). I got my 8K yesterday. I still haven’t received my tracking number. It’s a pain, but it’s possible your headset will come soon, even if you haven’t been notified.

3 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Lighthouse tracking issues

I’m backer 24xx… WHERE IS MY 8K ? :rage:

1 Like

I’m 22xx also in europe, they seem to send the remaining 8k’s on random backernr. @PimaxUSA mentioned that all 8k’s will be send by march 8th. I hope we will get an update soon!

At first I thought would get it by Christmas.
Then early Jan.
Then end of Jan.
Then before Chinese new year.
Then soon after Chinese new year.
Then before end of Feb.

Now I think I will get it soon after 8th March.

Likely I will be disappointed again, and then I will think I’ll probably get it before end of March.

And then early April.
And then before end of April.

I hope there is an end.

8 Likes

yeah at a certain point it’s hard to believe it will ever happen…

2 Likes

We seem to have gotten off topic. I’m going to split the thread.

Here’s a link to the new thread: https://community.openmr.ai/t/lighthouse-tracking-issues/16378?u=neal_white_iii

4 Likes

OMG i got tracking for the 8k! I’m also still in the building tab like a few others

3 Likes

Yea! It’s on the way. I hope your setup goes easier than my 8K did (tracking issues). It looks great, when it’s actually working.

2 Likes

Yes i hope it will be easy , it’s hard when your so curious to use the headset and the setup is giving problems. If it looks like i have seen on the demoday i’m very happy :). Already got some lighthouses and controllers, could buy it second hand.

1 Like

I hope you find it worth the wait. The 8K is amazing; it’s the first VR headset I’ve ever owned. I’ve tried others, but imo, they just weren’t good enough. The immersion factor is huge.

4 Likes

great you can start with such a headset, night and day difference with the og Vive for example. i did recommend it to you some time ago, so always nice to hear if it’s what you like :slight_smile:
Edit. @glassy99 i really do hope it will go the same with you and others that you will suddenly get your trackingnr. The spreadsheet does not say a lot apperantly

3 Likes

The start up has been problematic. It’s worth it, when it’s working. I was quite unhappy last night. I spent all my game time troubleshooting, instead of playing.

3 Likes

oke thanks for letting me know i will prepare myself :slight_smile:
and then a lot of tweaking…

2 Likes

Well it’s Monday so here’s to another week of waiting and wondering what’s going on with Pimax deliveries to the remaining backers. Good luck everyone

3 Likes

Congratulations on finally getting your tracking no!
And thank you!

It seems Pimax are prioritizing US/UK and EU … I guess I will have to keep on waiting.

2 Likes