Pimax Day Official Thread

Pimax Day Sept 24th, 2pm EST Livestream

Many questions and topics will be covered at this event. We’ll stick around to answer questions following the event.

36 Likes

LOL really?
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

thats great to hear!

1 Like

My expectations are tempered, but I’m hoping that thumbnail means deluxe audio strap is coming. Glad to hear more from pimax about the future. Anything about open-sourcing as well?

2 Likes

So when we celebrate Pimax day next year is it on the 16th or 24th?

6 Likes

@PimaxUSA / @SweViver: Looking forward to it… :wink::+1:

I guess it’s already covered but I have two questions (besides the other obvious ones):

• As a pre-order customer who ordered the hand tracking module when can I expect to receive it?

• As a pre-order customer when can I expect the rigid headstrap? (We were promised that as a gift/bonus for pre-ordering a long time ago too)

Have a nice Pimax Day Y’all… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Those items are both covered in detail.

11 Likes

Great. Thanks Kevin! :+1::wink:

2 Likes

I’d love to hear about the vouchers backers were promised and what they can be used for. (and when)

5 Likes

What about the eye trackers?

2 Likes

All the accessories are covered unless things have changed.

1 Like

It looks like we’ll get our answers in about 11 hours. At 2:00pm EST, SweViver is having a live-stream: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ33TPQYw_-c6itr0ReIu-Q/featured

4 Likes

Just curious if they skip it :grin:

2 Likes

The site is green now… Iek my eyes

1 Like

About 02:00 AM LocalTime…
I’ll give up…

1 Like

As a Kickstarter 8K-X backer, I’d like to know the latest information on the specs of your flagship model and maybe which quarter we may see it released? Can’t wait!

3 Likes

You are streaming on swevivers channel, he was a backer. You don’t even have your own official YouTube channel pimax? This is so unprofessional

Woohoo!

See you tonight

1 Like

Also only 10 hour warning, after a week of no show?