Let's talk about 'Pimax Day' here

Stream down …
Looks like everything is coming in December.

1 Like

$199 for backers for the eye tracking module? That was supposed to be one of the stretch goal freebies

11 Likes

What the hell? At first they said that, that damned eye-tracking is free for backers as part of the rewards…now we have to pay for it??? What kind of bs is this…

12 Likes

I missed something; Why is there a ‘price’ for the eye tracking for backers?

16 Likes

Wait … yeah … the eye tracking isn’t free???

3 Likes

I actually asked about it earlier today… :wink:

2 Likes

Ah, thinking about it, I think it must mean that the new panels are 10-15% smaller and thus are better suited for the currently used lenses, thus offering higher panel utilization.

I still feel it’s a big bummer though that they didn’t improve the lenses. Not sure if I’m interested in a new HMD with just better resolution/colours but with the same distortion.

4 Likes

Stream is down…Do they know?

2 Likes

Such professionals…lmao

4 Likes

Pimax (may)day …

4 Likes

That’s awesome! looking forward to it actually.

1 Like

Is the stream frozen for anyone else?

1 Like

Yes it is!!!

I think the only thing available soon will be the updated 8k and the base stations. Everything else will be well into next year

2 Likes

Stream is dead
Do something plz

lol what a bad time for the stream to freeze. “Ah yes, the eye tracking is 200 dol-”

3 Likes

Lol

Typical pimax professionalism

1 Like

I thought they were doing alright then the stream crashed.

1 Like

@SweViver @PimaxUSA @Matthew.Xu stream is always cutting out. If they don’t know, then someone at Pimax needs to inform them so that they can restart their streaming software.

Seen it all before with Frontier and Elite :joy:

1 Like

Stream is dead. Dissapointed in the fact we can not play till june 2020 and stretch goals seem to cost extra money.

1 Like