Pimax Day Official Thread

They do have their own channel but barely use it.

Sweviver is working for Pimax.

1 Like

It’s really a bit of a short heads-up… Glad I remembered to come check today!
anyway, this will be a VERY important moment for you guys at Pimax :slight_smile: Of course I’m sure you’re aware of this but… just checking… I’m expecting a LOT from this release of information, and I’m not the only one!

Hope it all goes well and see you tonight!

2 Likes

Confusing. Seems we now go to sweviver for answers? Hard to find an official source

Careful, high hopes may lead to high disappointment

2 Likes

I had an e-mail this morning, I suppose all backers got it.

1 Like

Don’t worry, my dissapointment will be high either way if they don’t announce what I hope. (that being, delivery of controllers and basestations for a normal price, very soon plus proper headstrap & ability to trade in old headset and just receive the whole package of everything you actually need.) - and all that, this year, please.

2 Likes

Sleep early, watch the stream, then go back to bed man. I will.

2 Likes

Sweviver works for Pimax…

1 Like

Yes I get that.

What if your boss told you to advertise the company you work for on your own Facebook or Twitter as the official source?

There is over 9000 things to complain about, let’s skip this one, ok?

9 Likes

That, plus Sweviver’s channel is set up for streaming and he has a good following, increasing the reach of the livestream. It makes a lot of sense.

6 Likes

Ahhhhh, so he takes a good commission then? Say 30% of all new sales

Hey guys, sneak peak: your audioless audiostrap
With hang the cable anywhere technology

1 Like

That’s the headstrap as shown on the Kickstarter page.

1 Like

I expected nothing … but I’m hyped to see the DAS!!

1 Like

Will there be any word on the eye-tracking and wireless modules?

I can just feel how this happened. They wanted a european/white model for the site. With attractive face parts that show underneath the headset, so smile and lips. They ordered a model with special attractive mouth. Then photo time. Throw whatever headset they have laying around on her face and start taking pics by a Pimax programmer/box filler/troubleshooter. Post photo to website. People amazed at weird details. Pimax day.

1 Like

Mikenz…you’re starting to become annoying…

4 Likes

:frowning: I won’t be the most annoying once the talk is over

2 Likes

Aaaaaand as always, in the last minute they will find yet again another random excuse to cancel it…, just get over with it already… This is Pimax we’re talking about…

6 Likes