Xunshu said update this week?

Fair point, I get what you are saying.

1 Like

the next real update comes after nda ends.In the meantime I play alien isolation vr with my crappy deepoon e2 lol.

3 Likes

I tend to check the credibility of the OP via profile data before reading topics. You have only posted negative topics, further to this your comments have in many cases been aggressive or just plain insulting to the other members of the community. You are not the most likable of characters, do you use this forum to vent the frustrations of your daily life?

9 Likes

Nice try, but no. Not going to happen. You bought it in advance, high risk. You have a chance a kickstarter doesnt materialize. But I trust Pimax will come up with a great product. If 3 testers show an 8k with leap motion unit on cam, it should be a very big thumbs up for the trust Pimax will deliver. They wouldnt even have scheduled a demo offsite the E3 event if they werent serious. And gantt charts… really… You are just a customer. If you want to trade your pledge please PM. :sunglasses:

No im not trading my pledge, i just want the tease to stop and receive already the headsets, i cant find myself using vive nor oculus anymore, getting sick of limited fov and sde and low-resolution. But Pimax keeps delaying stuff…i mean, come on, faster!

Lol, I just realized how true this is. Don’t you dare update us @deletedpimaxrep1! Don’t mess with my peace

2 Likes

This may seem to be true. but only a small sample of the backers that read here and get the updates on KS actually post. but this does not mean that the updates are meaningless or disappointing to the majority. We that discuss and post here are in the minority

I would be happy with an up date on the deluxe head strap or controllers :slight_smile:

Update on new features. Focusgroup opinions.

1 Like

There has been an update. Valves E2 knuckle controllers are well developed now and will probably be released sooner than the Pimax controllers. They will probably be 10 X more reliable too. As far as the head strap goes the Vive deluxe audio strap works perfectly with the 8K and its readily available

Please show sources.

1 Like

Deluxe audio strap MRTV LIVE #21: Pimax 8K M1, Magig Leap, Sex On Steam, Moss For PCVR, Echo Combat, Odyssey On Sale... - YouTube @ 2:05

Knuckles http://community.openmr.ai/t/may-be-we-can-see-knuckles-ev2-in-next-2-weeks-official-video-is-launched-right-now/6540/7?u=davobkk

Is that what you wanted @George ? Its great now we don’t have to wait for Pimax to produce these two items. Just the headset

2 Likes

Yes. I just saw the unboxing of knuckles. I thought they werent consumer-ready yet. But they look awesome.
Also when Sebastian announced his Pimax testership, he showed his headset with HTC Vive audio de Luxe set.
It sure is a good thing.

Knuckles will be amazing and look how close they are to a finished product. I loved the touch controllers but trying to throw a grenade was like throwing sticky bombs! Don’t have the slightest bit of hope for anything else Pimax related. Only interested in the headset

1 Like

You still might be interested in the basestation? If only 1 is required, why not opt for that solution? Headset and basestation are 1. IMO.

That’s exactly what I ordered. One extra base station with the headset and they were supposed available for February delivery. They were stated as low risk in Pimaxes “risk” analysis they posted right before the kickstarter closed and they grabbed everyone’s money :slight_smile: Now for some reason they wont have them until October/ November even though HTC has had them for months now. Just another thing to make Pimax obsolete

But is HTC selling them seperately ? It seems they’re only being sold as part of the package including the Vive Pro HMD. That’s probably why.

1 Like

Not separately but they are clearly available. Don’t know what false information Pimax were working on. There must have been a meeting at some point where Valve told Pimax they could supply V2 base stations for Feburary delivery. Maybe they just mistranslated the email :wink:

Steam always sold controllers seperately: Steam\Store\Steam controller
But how about the basestation(s)?

Oh man, what an update, Pimax again, cant keep their promises, when it comes to giving updates to their backers, they said last week that there will be a new update this week and oh man, what an update…NOTHING. The week is already OVER. If not even monday the next week, i swear im gonna get a plane ticket straight to their headquarters and start dealing with them, this is getting ridiculous already.