Unofficial Pimax Day 2 Questions Megathread

I opt in on that!
It would be awsome (should be Default) if we could get the RE Edition and have a 2 year Warranty.

1 Like

Removed by myself as I noticed going off-topic

Let’s keep this clean to help @generic make his list.

4 Likes

@Matthew.Xu I want to upgrade my 8K to 8KX. I used my 8K only once. I put it back in the box because I can’t use it with the latency it has. Can I upgrade to 8KX please ? Thank you !

3 Likes

**Can the hand tracking and eye tracking operate simultaneously?

4 Likes

@Matthew.Xu
The same applies for me. I’ve also send in my crecked 5k in preperation for selling it to buy a 8k+ or 8kx. Instead of receiving a replacement, I would also prefer a discount on the 8k+/X (#18693)

I know some one that has been trying to get the RMA 5k+ swapped back to the 8K+, and Matthew has said out right that its a no, so someone need to make up there mind. I am going to wait it out until Pday2 .

2 Likes

Thnigs can change but I understand they have to discuss the pro’s and con’s

I thought PayDay 2 was already released.

4 Likes

LoL funny Fecker :sunglasses::+1:
20paydaysmore

Piday 2.

The opposite of Payday where you wallet is empty after Piday.

7 Likes

Rofl, you bugger :joy::joy::joy: Good one lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Still waiting to get in line for Pimax 8KX and any integrated addons that won’t incurr excessive delay (hand tracking, eye tracking, basestations 2.0).

Yes. The usb ports are in different locations.

1 Like

@flobv @Rene Please keep an eye on us, thank you.

3 Likes

Please keep us informed…:wink::slightly_smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

We will revisit all the options and see what is possible.

7 Likes

+1 On how long will backer pricing and coupons be effective?

P.S. we have been patiently waiting… please allow us some time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

All I want to know is if I backed the 8k, downgraded to the 5k+ can I get the 8kx for $500?

2 Likes

Honestly I have another question. Is there a discount on the 8KX for 8KX backers. I kinda want to get it for my family members. Ill put the serial in since I dont plan on transferring the warranty and selling it.

2 Likes

I also need to RMA my 5K+ and would like to receive it back bundled with the MAS and vision kit (I should be able to get both for free, being a day 1 pre order backer). I realise that cases like this are fairly exceptional but I hope Pimax could accomodate, it would be a win win for both sides :slight_smile: