Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

Change of plans. 2020

1 Like

They produced hundreds of 8ks since last week but decided to give priority to pre orders it seems.

1 Like

OK, I’m now in the shipped column. Does this mean that UPS has possession now?

Are you U.S. guys still getting tracking numbers from the logistics company even if late? (Not just UPS Choice)

I know someone 55xx who just got a shipping notification the other day, and I’m in the same predicament as you. Here’s hoping everything goes well.

No idea…maybe @anon74848233 can answer lol

Thanks @Sofian & @mojojojo
I didnt see that last update.
Ok so they have recently started on the 8k production again which is good.
Did we get an explanation as to why the 8k production started later leading to them not being complete in time.

In this update:

Matthew told us they should be complete before 27th & sent out by the 29th.

If there is a good reason why that hasn’t happened then I am fine with that.

You’re expecting too much, but I’d go with @Sofian 's explaination.
Instead you could try to find out what the sound of one hand clapping is.

I suppose we will have to see what they post after this clock runs out

Yes that nice isn’t it. The pre-order website says that the first batch of preordre will be shipped in 15hours!! Thats so nice! :triumph:

2 Likes

Hi,

No, I’ve checked against 2019-01-24version, while thinking about mylast post:

In the former spreadsheet from 2019-01-24 were no “5K BE” backer in the build section listed.
As @anon74848233 stated, he will update at the next time.

At the aktual spreadsheet from 2019-01-29 there are 45backer numbers in the building tab.

Well, not a progress in delivery, but in the spreasdheet.

1 Like

Can you link the preorder site with the countdown?

He’s talking about the counter in the Pimax store.

But pre orders have received information that Pimax starts shipping on the 25th already.

Link is in my post above his post

1 Like

Thanks. When I first clicked it it just took me to their homepage but its working now.

1 Like

hi @anon74848233
can you please say about status of the “5K BE” most of them are still in the building tab.
Is the delivery estimated before chinese new year?

1 Like

It also says order today , Ship by 21st Feb

3 Likes

I’m not sure I’m understanding the spreadsheet any more. I thought lots of 8K were being built recently but it seems my 8K headset has been in the “build” column for I think 11+ days now (whenever the first spreadsheet came out that had a “building” column, I feel like it was the 18th maybe?).

I can’t find the old spreadsheet to compare; have a lot of the 8K HMDs with lower backer numbers moved on from the “building” tab now or has that tab not been updated at all?

2 Likes

The best I can gather from all the broken english is they are rushing to manufacture and ship all headsets before CNY and building could mean in the factory to on a boat.

1 Like

Maybe it has been asked above, but how long does it take to go to UK oversea warehouse ?

That all depends ,if you live in uk then about 6 weeks if they don’t decide to send them to someone else or if you have 8k coming 1 year 3 month and counting.
but if you live in the EU 2 week via uk :rage:

3 Likes