Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

Thanks. When I first clicked it it just took me to their homepage but its working now.

1 Like

hi @anon74848233
can you please say about status of the ā€œ5K BEā€ most of them are still in the building tab.
Is the delivery estimated before chinese new year?

1 Like

It also says order today , Ship by 21st Feb

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m understanding the spreadsheet any more. I thought lots of 8K were being built recently but it seems my 8K headset has been in the ā€œbuildā€ column for I think 11+ days now (whenever the first spreadsheet came out that had a ā€œbuildingā€ column, I feel like it was the 18th maybe?).

I canā€™t find the old spreadsheet to compare; have a lot of the 8K HMDs with lower backer numbers moved on from the ā€œbuildingā€ tab now or has that tab not been updated at all?

2 Likes

The best I can gather from all the broken english is they are rushing to manufacture and ship all headsets before CNY and building could mean in the factory to on a boat.

1 Like

Maybe it has been asked above, but how long does it take to go to UK oversea warehouse ?

That all depends ,if you live in uk then about 6 weeks if they donā€™t decide to send them to someone else or if you have 8k coming 1 year 3 month and counting.
but if you live in the EU 2 week via uk :rage:

3 Likes

Could you pls. tell this my Pimax looks like it missed that memo.

2 Likes

I think yours got sent to spamenigma as a replacement :face_with_raised_eyebrow: just to ballance things out ,heā€™s in the uk you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yep yep i am happy to share the pain :weary: already feel like i am half British.:laughing:

3 Likes

Ok this is how i was feeling and also lets think about whats yet to come straight from pimax they think the kickstarter streach goals are for them,no pimax no bonus

2 Likes

I have not received a response from Dallas yet . I will try and catch on the forum again today .

Hello @anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu

My unit still not appearing on any of the tabs of the spreadsheet.

Backer num: 5900
Unit: 5k BE

I just sent another reminder to your support team via email. I hope your system improves its communication efficiency.

Cheers

1 Like

How freakin slow are these trips to the oversea warehouses? Can I get the names of the ships heading to the NA warehouses so I can track them myself? I assume they are coming by ship given how slow they are making the journey. Let me look for myself where the ship is so I can better guess when I may expect mine.

I sent so many things, they never told me the name of the ship, or the plate of the truck, or the flight number :smiley:

I found the shipment!

6 Likes

When Iā€™ve had stuff sent by ship I have been given the ship name and live tracking of the ship across the ocean. Itā€™s just most things come by air, in which case itā€™s on the first plane it can fit on so no flight number.

Exactly.

I know it is one of the ones here.

1 Like

wrong one unfortunatelyā€¦our ships have paddles only.

1 Like

Is Dallas still working at Pimax ?
Didnā€™t had any news for a while.