Hi Pimax 8K backers:
Thanks a lot for your patience! We have several updates to share:
5K+ backers - as long as you have confirmed your shipping information with the support team, we have already shipped all your headsets!
When the headsets arrive our UK, US, and HK warehouses, we will have the tracking available to share with you.
- If you haven’t confirmed your shipping info, please do so. Because we need to double check your info to preapre your packages.
8K backers - our suppliers and logistic agencies are about to shut down for holiday. We will ship a new batch to our UK, US, and HK warehouses after the Spring Festival.
If you prefer to change to 5K+, please let email@example.com know asap, better this month, before the holiday in Feb. you can get your headset at least ONE MONTH earlier if you switch to 5K+.
- we have enough inventory for 5K+;
- we will start pre-order shipping soon;
- backers love 5K+! Here are the most recent reviews:
@VR247 24th Jan 2019
- Overall verry impressed. Played on wide FOV @ pitool setting 2 and steam SS 200%. No problem so far on gtx 1080ti. Have not tried high demanding games yet but looks good so far. Will try more tomorrow.
@MReis 21st Jan 2019
- Its good! I did hope for a bit more in terms of clarity on the horizon like in Project Cars and so a bit less SDE than it is (in game play you will lose the SDE, but if you try you can focus on it), but it’s a solid step forward to my odyssey and the larger FOV is immersive!
- Black Levels are good for an LCD – sure you can see its more gray then black (taking an OLED as a base) and if you search in dark scenes you can detect back light plead – but in the normal amount for an “LCD” based display – my ASUS ROG WHQD is no better at that then the PiMax.
- Colors look good in my opinion – Skyrim is great, Project Cars is great.
If you haven’t confirmed your shipping information, please do so. Because we need to double check your info before preparing your packages.
As always, any question / comment, please feel free to let me know!