So pre-order customers are getting their 8K-X in August/September?

Dear customer (VISION 8KX Upgrade& Preorder),

Thank you very much for shopping with Pimax. VISION 8KX’s shipment for Upgrade& Preorder will kick off from August 26th! We are going to ship them according to your order in the Upgrade& Preorder waiting line.

This aims to walk you through to confirm & update your shipping information! Some of you may not need to change the shipping information left previously when placing the order, yet Please Please Please also follow this walk through to confirm again your information, just so that our staff can be 100% ensure that the 8KX can reach you successfully!

5 Likes

That has been done already a while ago.

People with Pre-Order Sales Orders that are further down the line by 130 steps are getting theirs sent. Upgraders have posted multiple times in the other thread that they haven’t even received their FedEx messages yet.

1 Like

August 26th!!! its today

1 Like

And yet pre-orders received tracking before backer-upgraders. I don’t get your point @virtualboy72 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This was already the case for the launch of the 5k program.
there, I can say nothing more
but
Is this true? Or is it just a mythomaniac who wants to piss off the backers?

1 Like

Yup

Im not putting anymore time into this, just think I will find myself a big adult beverage and enjoy that. (Maybe I will find a Zen-like state then) :rofl:

6 Likes

yes me too
it makes your head spin, it’s not very clear

1 Like

SO4804, upgrader on 31/10/19, no e-mail.

2 Likes

Many have not received any notification and it all seems a little random just got to be patient. They are shipping.

2 Likes

Have you verified your address recently that’s the advice being given by pimax

If your order# starts with SO (For instance SO1234), please refer here to confirm& update your shipping information.

2 Likes

Not sure if it counts, but… :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That’s just gold Drwilken…:smile:!!

2 Likes

The good old days :grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

I did log into my account, no confirmation button I could click. Nor any address confirmation email from Pimax.

1 Like

you have to actually click on the edit button before the confirmation button will show up. Even if your information is already correct.

5 Likes

halleluia !!!
i got my fedex expedition notification

7 Likes

Congrats. Upgrade or preorder?

1 Like

i m a preorder november 2nd

2 Likes

are we up to pre-orders already?
my upgrade from 31 oct still sees no email. Doesn’t look like there is an order of shipping at all.

5 Likes

I just received tracking number! I’m upgrader 11/10/19

3 Likes