Shipping Status Base Stations

First shipments have indeed arrived… but require test and packaging. Some are arriving in Florida office as early as next week.

8 Likes

Any news on it? I would like to order an 8KX, but only when I got the Base Stations delivered.I spent enough money on it.

I have no idea who should I trust. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I really hate that! Again only wrong statements and date promises and then nothing happens …

@Pimax: Can you give an Update to this, please. When will the Base Stations be shipped?

1 Like

Based on this latest email, unless you change over to the Valve controllers, they won’t until the new controller ships… There is a little caveat in the table.

2 Likes

Any news on it? I backed the Headset and the Base Stations (without the Controller). Can you say when you send the Base Stations?

3 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:
Still want to get an answer

1 Like

Why basestations of Valve need testing of Pimax ?

6 Likes

Has anyone received tracking info yet ? Maybe Pimax has already started shipping .

None here, checking daily (maybe hourly…)

1 Like

So why has Pimax gone completely silent ?

5 Likes

Because that is just another excuse for the delay… You know the deal already…

2 Likes

The big question is if people switch to Valve Index controllers, does it come with Half Life Alyx? If not, there is no reason to switch.

1 Like

I think there’s plenty of reason to switch without half life. I just want to ensure that if I pay for the controllers now that I’m going to get them before half life even comes out!

4 Likes

They need appropriate power supplies, markings and instructions for each country among other things.

They also do indeed require a bank of testing but the good news is we have been receiving them and now have an established cadence for their arrival and processing.

3 Likes

lul sure you have …

Just put the EU to EU, US to US and Whatever to whatever…

3 Likes

@PimaxUSA Thank you for the update. Glad to hear things are still moving forward. Do you yet have an idea when they’ll start heading towards backers?

2 Likes

The first 600 bundles or so are nearing completion. This particular set is heavily weighted towards the US market. After these go out hopefully we can repeat every 7-10 days.

5 Likes

Then it will take almost three months to send all the base stations for backers.
How about free half-life for index controller upgrade? Did you discussed it with Valve?