RTX 30 Series Discussion - Part 1

I just asked Nvidia that and the person who I spoke to (via their web chat thing) said they can’t tell me anything more than what’s on the website - great help!!!

2 Likes

The less we know, the more we hype ourselves up… it’s still annoying though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe they want to prevent that the severs are going down because of the big rage. If 100Ks of people try to enter the Website at one specific time this can happen.

But for me and the rest of the 99,99 percent of people WHO want to buy it at the first Launch day, it is annoying.

I do not want to look every hour in the website to get one. Maybe I will wait as soon as I can purchase somewhere else a GPU, without any rage.

@Iloyd709 The same for me, sadly

1 Like

I guess they will email some time.
Supposedly a few benchmarks leaked - check videocardz.com, they list at least 2 - keep us busy :wink:

3 Likes
2 Likes

for the AoS Bench leak, this is a 2080ti OC as compare

EDIT:

@MReis

2 Likes

Pimax has taught me patience. I’m not going to buy a 3080 at launch. Instead, I’ll wait for a 3080 Ti/Super with 20GB of vram.

7 Likes

yeah listen to this. Apparently the early benchmarks are little lies. Told everyone to wait for real benchmarks

3 Likes

That’s weird. Pimax has taught me impatience and rage :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

they taught me alcoholism and shame

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with an Ouzo binge. Is there ?
:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Maybe they are tricking everyone into buying a 3080 which will be a dud in 12 months, but the 3090 will still be a stud.

2 Likes

yeah, well, ask Titan X owners how that felt buying the assured top card of the generation just for the Titan Xp to come out not 6 months later.

6 Likes

or a dud … 20202020202020

Corona made me poor, so if anything I would get a 3080, which should still be awesome for the 8KX. But I will definitely need a new pc too then so here goes my other kidney too

4 Likes

Hey. Now is a good time to overclock the cheap and useless 2080ti to the limit without a guilty conscience.

and hit the 3080 in all without DLSS Support. :laughing:

1 Like

I think all the guessing is useless - even the above two benchmarks say little - you need the same machine and drivers to make a comparision. Its like with every statistics, dont trust it if you did not fake it yourself!
Soon we will have some real world benchmarks. And honestly I focus on the new titels more and hope that they know to use what potential the new GPUs might have.

EDIT: None the less I am sucking up all the Info :wink:

4 Likes

no they never made the 30 series for the 8KX they’re working on the 40 series for it, should be ready by the time all the 8KX shipments have been boxed up and pointless pictures of boxes have been taken :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You mean, the 4090 comes before Xmas?!
NIiiiCE :star_struck:

Yeah Xmas 2021 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sjdhdndkdh

2 Likes