[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

Should also note that pre orders have begun to receive their Pimax.

I’m reasonably annoyed that support won’t get back to any of us, and no information has been communicated about any of these delays.

Seems that Australians are just getting screwed over.

1 Like

Have you tried messaging @PimaxUSA ? Something has obviously gone wrong .

I’ve messaged everyone!

I will shoot PimaxUSA another message to see what’s up.

1 Like

Yeah he is the only guy you are going to get an answer from . Support is running upto a month behind in response time . What is the use of sending you a tracking no if they aren’t even going to send you anything . I remember you commented last week that you had received a tracking no . You should have your Pimax already .

1 Like

So did anyone receive a tracking no today ?

I am P13XX Haven’t received a single message at all :frowning: And they won’t respond to any communications either, starting to think I have been scammed :frowning:

Looks like another week of checking the app:

4 Likes

This reeks of being scammed. Pre-orders now getting their orders when backers aren’t getting anything, even a response to where is my stuff!!!

I’m not happy. Maybe a class action case is the only way forward?

Still waiting,… Apparently all 5k+ were at the warehouse in UK “for delivery asap”. That was nearly 3 weeks ago

1 Like

i do this every day too :disappointed_relieved:

Seems a bit weird that apparently no warehouses anywhere are sending out headsets…

1 Like

What is making it worse is the complete lack of any communication…

1 Like

Welcome to Pimax…

2020202 silences

Yup, was just speaking to a guy on Reddit, he is 1 number way from my order number and has his headset already and I don’t even have any emails lol :frowning: So much for sending based on order number…

Well it looks like the rest of the UK 5k backers are receiving tracking numbers . Has anyone outside the UK received a tracking number today ?

I received another identical email today with the same tracking information from last week.

It should be noted that last Tuesday I received 4 almost identical emails all with the same information.

Austrian with lower number #1913. No 5k+

1 Like

Did you fill in your survey as soon as possible?
As far as I understood, the only Australians to really be put out are backers 2000 and above.
I know at least one Aus backer ~3200 has received their Pimax (Or it was scheduled for delivery today).

Well all the 5k headsets for backers are supposed to already be in HK so why aren’t they sending them ?

The only reason the UK headsets took this long to send was because Pimax used them for RMA replacements according to @PimaxUSA so I wonder what the problem is with HK .