[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

Yeah, it makes no sense. The UK ones have sat at the warehouse for over 10 days and they’ve just started sending them out today. Can only assume Pimax don’t have enough staff to sort out the shipping labels or deal with address issues (if there are any)?

1 Like

Kevin is looking into it I believe .

1 Like

Hope you get an answer :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Not australian but yes I did. I am however an 8k backer who took the offer of a 5K+ for faster delivery.
We all see how well that went.

Thanks , have fun with your new toy . :grinning:

1 Like

If so, then I can wait even longer. I am backer #6029.

Why do you need to keep checking in the app? When I was about to receive my 5k+ I got an (unsolicited) email from DPD UK about the expected shipment and the link for the tracking page, even though they did not have (yet) the package, and were just informed by the sender that they should receive it shortly.

Aussie Backer 36XX received tracking number today.

4 Likes

It was said in jest…
It’s hard to believe I know, but I actually do have a job and a life :slight_smile:

There is definitely some sort of issue with at least one batch that went though the HK forwarder. We are looking into it. One smaller one went and one looks like it’s still there.

3 Likes

I received a tracking number overnight (morning here now). Fedex know nothing about it yet.

If it’s not here Friday then I’m gone for a month. If I can’t work out a deal with fedex before I go then who knows what happens from there. Fedex can’t even begin to help until that number means something to them.

From rawb91 above it may be some time before fedex know anything. If I can deal with fedex I think I’ll be fine. If it gets sent back and I have to deal with pimax, Lord give me strength. And I’m not at all religious.

6 Likes

Fantastic :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2 Likes

Ah apologies, skimmed over it and read Australian.
Happens top often both ways! Austria Australia.

So Australians are starting to get tracking numbers now, any New Zealanders getting theirs yet? I’m still waiting, backer 49xx 5K+

1 Like

Any news yet ? I still don’t have a tracking no .

My tracking number still hasn’t been updated since the 12th with “Shipping information sent to FedEx”.
I’m assuming mine is one of the shipments that PimaxUSA mentioned with an issue.

Expected delivery date is Today before 6:00 p.m.

2 Likes

There have been a couple of other Australian backers with higher numbers than me who received tracking numbers today so surely mine is coming today. Have you tried pinging Kevin about yours ?

Kevin is PimaxUSA yeah?
He said he isn’t looking into individual cases yet, only large group issues.

1 Like

Yes I hope he gets back to us about what the problem is today . How bad can it be ?

The boat sank ? The warehouse burned down ? the truck crashed ? the dog ate all the headsets ?

2 Likes