[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

Yes if the rest of the UK backers 5k+ backers don’t get tracking no’s next week something is very very wrong considering they already been there for a week .

1 Like

And I want to know is the U.K. warehouse empty now?
Next shipment arriving in next month maybe? Huh? In June perhaps?
Goddammit :weary:

@anon74848233 answer

3 Likes

@PimaxUSA has clearly stated that there are more than enough 5K+ headsets in the UK for backers and I guess that also includes Europe .

1 Like

Oh yeah he said. Maybe those are for the Pre-orders, you know, backers can wait, we paid much less and will get the stretch goals etc.

Seriously I don’t know what to believe anymore.

3 Likes

Kevin seems very sure that the information he has provided is correct so I guess we have to believe him .

2 Likes

If the information @PimaxUSA has provided isn’t correct then he should clarify the situation .

Unless he got his info from somebody else

1 Like

I live in Coventry. …any idea where he is and I’ll ask him in person lol

number 3.142 Quiet Street

3 Likes

And yet… the preorders continue to arrive while the backers are left chewing ice on the forums.

5 Likes

Disorganized chaos , I don’t think the footsoldiers have a clue what’s going on
management just taking decisions like pre-order deliveries now and not telling anyone

2 Likes

Yes, it was a deliberate decision. Fact.

4 Likes

Of course this way they give the pre-order customers some hope for quick delivery and can placate backers by blaming the early pre-orders on the uk-warehouse getting mixed up
more like organized chaos , good plan imo

3 Likes

That’s not recourse in my books. Consumer’s mostly care about a good product, defects and customer support. The only takeaway of the backer story for them is that they will avoid Pimax as a retailer and buy from a local company instead. But content creators who are also backers are influenced by the experience which we can catch a glimpse of from time to time.

My amateurish impression is that demand isn’t sky high, ebay premiums are coming down, Korean retailers have stock and youtubers covering Pimax have gained subscribers but not exploded.

The VR market isn’t huge yet, so they should be in it for the long haul if they want to make an honest attempt. I’d guess demand for the controllers could be better than for the headset itself as long as they release before the knuckles or out compete them.

1 Like

Really? You wouldn’t consider any of whats gone down as bad customer service? And I thought they were going to be the only place to buy them?

Of course I do, and it’s seeping out into the ether via youtuber as we speak. Tyrel being the exception because he publicly challenged the company. His 5K+ replacement video wasn’t just positive though. Sending Nathie HMDs with dead pixels was also a blunder that should have been avoided.

comical errors and pi*s poor management i think is to blame

2 Likes

Well who knows, I can’t say that the topic bores me but if you value your time there are better things to do :smile:.

2 Likes

Australian Backer 3164 here.
My status on the initial spreadsheet was “Arriving in SH by the 14th”.
Every spreadsheet since then has had it as “Sent to Warehouse”.

I received an email with tracking number on Feb 12.

Tracking number is for FedEx and was active about 24 hours after I received the email.

Since the tracking has been active there has been no change in the shipping information.

Current Status on FedEx website is:

“Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel.”
Wednesday , 13/02/2019
15:37
Shipment information sent to FedEx

1 Like

I get things shipped from Hong Kong regularly.
I live 100kms from Sydney. Things from Hong Kong take the same time as from Sydney every time- 2 days. And that’s 2 days from confirming order with supplier, not from the docks.
It’s faster from Hong Kong than from Brisbane and Adelaide.
Hong Kong are master shippers who keep the worlds shipping running.
A month after Pimax sends it, still no tracking number. A week after another gets a tracking number there’s still no package movement to track. It takes real skill to stop things getting moved out of Hong Kong yet somehow pimax can do it.

4 Likes