Pimax sword Controllers!

Isn’t the Sword Sense LH 2.0?

By the way, does the Pimax Sword Sense have a pressure / compression sensor like the index controllers? :roll_eyes:

Somehow I missed this moment.

2 Likes

No finger tracking for Sense version? WTF?
I need ffinger tracking and trackpad. I voted for it and paid for it!

Anyway I will order Index Controllers, It more ergonomic and will released 2 month earlier.

3 Likes

What he means is Sword sense will not be ready & they want to have a controller ready for LH v2.0 release. So Sword the vive wand remix will be released with pimax LHes.

2 Likes

Sword Sense (Joystick ver) will have it.

While Trackpad preferers would get the vive wand in a knuckle shell without sense.

Now guess will have to get 2 Joystick sets as the trackpad version has been crippled. Truth they could release 2 versions of each.

Sense & Non Sense (pun intended) :beers::joy::+1::sparkles:

6 Likes

He (@PimaxUSA) was responding to @IG88’s comment:

for me it looks like the simple version is just the same as the old vive wands and the sense version is the clone of the knuckels (as it was intended from the beginning)

I.e. the Sword (or “simple version”) is:

smaller, lighter, replaceable battery, longer battery life in most situations, more ergonomic, LH 2.0 compatible and has other improvements too. Less money as well. It also allows us to have a complete LH 2.0 package.

compared to Vive Wands… :wink:

3 Likes

Pimax really should consider adding the pressure sensors onto these controllers, at least on the Sense version.

Otherwise the Pimax controllers will not be compatible with an future games which require the Valve Knuckle controller

And which ones do we backers get?

1 Like

Its so stupid… 10 versions of headsets, 10 versions of controllers, 10 versions of lighthouses.
Looks like Pimax have no clear vision.

4 Likes

Headsets maybe 10 versions. LH v2.0 1 set. & Controllers 2 versions where there should be 4 skus.

Intel at one time did this with cpus.

almost like they’re throwing shat at the wall of consumers/commercial and seeing what sticks.

2 Likes

Well that is how Trump built his empire. :joy:

1 Like

As a developer, I see a huge potential in the touchpads and a step back for controllers with the thumbstick.

4 Likes

too bad his stylish toupee can’t hold up in a brisk wind…ah well more gel.

1 Like

sorry, didn’t read all the thread.

1 Like

Damn… my a$$ burns… with finger tracking we even dont need an extra sticks and buttons on the controller head. This is a sort of gesture-like controller, not a gamepad. All we need is fullsize touchpad fo simulationg a tons of stuations.

2 Likes

Fully understandable… :grin:

You can click the icon/avatar on the right corner of a reply to see the comment that’s being replied to… :+1::wink:

how can we feel cozy that Pimax will dig up their “reliable records” of our choice for trackpad or stick on the controllers choices made by backers all those month’s ago. or will there be a new survey?

1 Like

Agreed. I can understand them scrambling to have a Controller release so they can cash in on LH controller sales as per what @PimaxUSA said.

But strongly disagree with them screwing over having a finger sense Trackpad version.

I see value in having a cheaper affordable option in both types not having sense. While having the premium sense controllers that we backed & consumers will want.

3 Likes

We should be good. Headset choice went smoothly. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

6 Likes

ahhhhh man,Valve take my money :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes