Pimax Day Official Thread

LOL really?
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

thats great to hear!

1 Like

My expectations are tempered, but I’m hoping that thumbnail means deluxe audio strap is coming. Glad to hear more from pimax about the future. Anything about open-sourcing as well?

2 Likes

So when we celebrate Pimax day next year is it on the 16th or 24th?

6 Likes

@PimaxUSA / @SweViver: Looking forward to it… :wink::+1:

I guess it’s already covered but I have two questions (besides the other obvious ones):

• As a pre-order customer who ordered the hand tracking module when can I expect to receive it?

• As a pre-order customer when can I expect the rigid headstrap? (We were promised that as a gift/bonus for pre-ordering a long time ago too)

Have a nice Pimax Day Y’all… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Those items are both covered in detail.

11 Likes

Great. Thanks Kevin! :+1::wink:

2 Likes

I’d love to hear about the vouchers backers were promised and what they can be used for. (and when)

5 Likes

What about the eye trackers?

2 Likes

All the accessories are covered unless things have changed.

1 Like

It looks like we’ll get our answers in about 11 hours. At 2:00pm EST, SweViver is having a live-stream: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ33TPQYw_-c6itr0ReIu-Q/featured

4 Likes

Just curious if they skip it :grin:

2 Likes

The site is green now… Iek my eyes

1 Like

About 02:00 AM LocalTime…
I’ll give up…

1 Like

As a Kickstarter 8K-X backer, I’d like to know the latest information on the specs of your flagship model and maybe which quarter we may see it released? Can’t wait!

3 Likes

You are streaming on swevivers channel, he was a backer. You don’t even have your own official YouTube channel pimax? This is so unprofessional

Woohoo!

See you tonight

1 Like

Also only 10 hour warning, after a week of no show?

They do have their own channel but barely use it.

Sweviver is working for Pimax.

1 Like