One day delay for Pimax Day 2

buahahaha thats just too funny, seeing that in a vasectomi they cut out approx. 2cm of both the vas defferens “the little string that it flows throug” that could resemble noodles ,:laughing:

1 Like

Where is my beer *desperately searching

Skål!

6 Likes

Could use a Cold beer now, but off to bed.
Proost

4 Likes

I have tommorow off so I might stay up all night waiting for this update. I’m expecting sooner than later, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

u just couldn’t resist going down that road, couldn’t you? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

8 hours later xD xD xD

2 Likes

Genesis (1. Mose) 38:9 did the trick with another approach, fun read :slight_smile:

Apart of that I really hope that ur homies won’t prank you and slip u a nice movie on ur Pimax for the next weeks or so.

2 Likes

@drowhunter What happens when you do the survey? That page hasn’t been official released right? I don’t want to be clicking around on something unfinished and mess it up haha

1 Like

Okay folks let’s bring this back on topic please.

6 Likes

Not sure if I am answering the right question. But if it is in regards to livestream then I believe 24hrs from originally intended broadcast time. :beers::sunglasses::vulcan_salute::sparkles:

2 Likes

No I’m talking about when Matthew mentioned that the 120hz update would be out “later tonight”. Not sure what he meant by that. Did he mean EST? Shanghai time? Because it was posted 9 hours ago

2 Likes

Later tonight meaning soon, or in 24 hours? Later tonight from what timezone?

2 Likes

Ah not sure on that one. Maybe meant later tonight their time. Would be my best guess.

2 Likes

It will be ready tonight for tomorrow’s stream they are still working on everything else. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The update was and is supposed to go live on Wednesday, which we were supposed to announce during yesterday stream. No specific time is set, but i will be today, Wednesday. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

Did you just say that we will get another beta Pitool?

Sorry for the trouble. I’m in Shanghai. I mean today, Beijing time GMT+8. Thank you.

7 Likes

or maybe you click around and get a free 8kx. Click away!

2 Likes

It’s all a matter of timespan :wink:
Anyhow it’s getting closer to PiPrimeTime tonight, I guess we will know more to all the questions within day.

2 Likes

Will we get the info we want?

Stay tuned and find out in 9hrs.

3 Likes