One day delay for Pimax Day 2

LMFAO You cant write this stuff. How many times now. What a shambles. Sweviver said there was no maybe. The whole Pimax business model is built on maybe.

1 Like

Honestly why do you even need a live stream? Just prerecord and release as you see fit live streams only cause issues like we saw last time and the host miss speak and forget to mention things. Oculus didnt need a stream to announce their Rift S.

3 Likes

Exactly why have a Pimax Day at all? Just release well presented Videos the day before products release. Instead Pimax look like a laughing stock.

6 Likes

A live stream would be a good idea if there was audience interaction, but I don’t recall that happening with PD1. Maybe PD2 will be different?

4 Likes

Can you be more specific when you say later tonight what timezone do you mean? Shanghai? EST?

They did watch the chat in the stream a bit if I am remembering correctly…
But adding a „community talk“ at the end might make the live interaction more fitting.

2 Likes

Yes, only to check if the stream is still alive.

Nice. Made me look. :+1:t2:

hahaha if you litteraly had it done today, wait a few Days and they will turn black’ish :laughing: not kidding btw.

Actually they answered about wireless module. That was all.

The day has been “cut short” for a lot of us. :grinning:

8 Likes

My girlfriend broke up with me today. I blame Pimax team.

4 Likes

Delay it with 2hours please :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is yet another example of Pimax shooting themselves in the foot. Imo, they should have held today’s livestream as planned. Then the could announce another livestream in the future, with the remaining info.

4 Likes

You know, the problem as well could be that they have nothing to announce at all (edit:: and only figured it out now) :wink:.

3 Likes

It’s technically night time now. Was @Matthew.Xu referring to Shanghai night time, or another timezone?

I don’t think living in Shanghai would make him any less swedish.

With how poorly the Cosmos is doing, and Vive losing its place to index. I really think he should remove the Vive fron his name now.

@SweViver ?

1 Like

Pimel cut his pimel :’(

8 Likes

This play of words is mildly disturbing. As the name Pimel itself is referring to a noodle. So noodle cut his noodle, may not be entirely appropiate. I will bring this up tomorrow at church.

4 Likes

Alright it’s night time now where’s my update! REEEEEEeEeEEEee