My Pimax 5K+ has been stolen... Warning for french backers

Sorry to hear. @anon74848233 does the team have an update on the courier’s issue with non delivery(stolen)?

You can always do a charge back on your credit card and get your money back that way.

Assuming he was KS backer he can’t

True, thank God I did a preorder for reasons like this.

This mess even disgusted me from pre-ordering anything…

Any news about your stolen headset?

3 Likes

No : (
I am waiting for Pimax to be back at the office. The last time they repplied to me, they said they will inquire the carrier…

2 Likes

I think I am going to pollute the main topics as it seems to be the only way to have Pimax taking care of the problem :confused:

1 Like

Make a new topic here and tag matthew.xu https://community.openmr.ai/c/didnt-receive-the-headset-but-have-some-questions

3 Likes

I followed your advice, we’ll see …

1 Like

Just daily check youtube if there is any delivery guy doing a review of a pimax 5k+ .

Lol, is there a way to recognise a Youtuber delivery guy ? :slight_smile:

If it’s ups. I think brown shorts?

1 Like

It wasn’t UPS…

I imagine the youtube channel : “Hello guys! This week we will talk about this thing that I stole yesterday !”…

4 Likes
2 Likes

Now it’s been two weeks without any reply from Pimax…

If someone knows how to pass the time, I am running out of ideas !

I finished to paint and rebuild my PC now… It got a porsche Mahagoni color :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks good but yes they should know something one would think.

@anon74848233 can you look into this please?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your effort ! Unfortunately, still no answer… I am really wondering how it is possible… @Pimax-Support @PimaxVR

3 Likes

Even @Heliosurge is getting ignored from pimax on here now :frowning:

When mods arent respected for the free work they do you know the type of company pimax are

3 Likes

Merde, moi j’ai reçu le miens il y a 4 jours, j’ai peut être eu de la chance que mon casque n’a pas été volé. Mais après, tous les mecs de Chronopost ne sont pas des voleurs. Mais on est jamais a l’abri. Fait gaffe aussi pour le prochain colis, (manettes) si jamais tu les a commandés.

1 Like