Matthew is leaving the forum today

I guess those brave people were futurists.

2 Likes

Why do you keep saying 20202020?

becouse he is AI , 20202020 :wink:

Yes.

Seriously though, the minimum character count is 20, so those are just fillers.

3 Likes

The quest has a small fov. Will never touch another headset again until oculus or whoever releases a headset with at least 140 fov. It will happen eventually but until then I’m using my 5k. Who cares about wireless and hand tracking if the headset feels like I’m looking through a dam keyhole.

1 Like

Yes :wink:

3 Likes

Got it.

3 Likes

Are you for real?

1. Pimax Wide FoV headsets are available now & since 2018 for purchase.
  2. You’ve proven your just Trolling.
  • Many Youtube Videos & users have been using the software fine.

Guess what I have played wireless with Google Cardboard long before Quest & there are Stand alone AiO headsets not long after google Cardboard & released long before quest

Why Futurist? What other consumer Wide FoV headset is available at a reasonable price that weighs under 700g?

Now Back to number
2. Proof of being a Troll. You are off Topic. This is your 2nd warning.

What was your first? Multiple users have flagged one of your inappropriate off topic toxic posts.

4 Likes

I will admit I enjoy being one of what you call the “first” to enjoy cutting edge technology from a company that actually has the guts and passion to be innovative. Have there been bumps in the road and set backs along the way, sure there has. But I would choose the 5k plus over any other current consumer headset. And when they finish changing the game with the 8k plus and 8k X, I’m sure you will secretly be purchasing one and not have the guts to admit how wrong you are. That or you can continue to experience VR that’s equivalent to looking through a toilet paper roll at a lower resolution.

2 Likes

Living in the bubble. Wishing you all the best in 2020!

1 Like

You are still off topic. Please follow the rules after a break.

1 Like

Why don’t you just go troll the Oculus forum boards? Doesn’t make since to me why you spend time on this forum board if you don’t think these products are worth your time?

2 Likes

He has taken a break. I can understand your frustration with his trolling. But let’s refocus on topic instead. :beers::sunglasses::vulcan_salute::sparkles:

3 Likes

Actually no I play blade & sorcery,bone work, gorn, and no man sky. I play a lot of games and not no dcs or whatever you call it. Sorry if I don’t agree with your opinion.

2 Likes

Hi jeroin, and all,

Yes, Matthew is leaving the company due to personal career plan. We appreciate for his great efforts on the forum!

But, don’t worry, we have more dedicated colleagues for the forum. Let me introduce Lenny and Emily to you.

Lenny @Lenny is our new colleague who will take care of our forum, he will listen to your voice and communicate to you frequently.

Emily @Emily.wang takes care of all tickets about issues about after-payment and after-sales. She runs the team Vivi, Elena, Wythe and Sally are in.

We hope there will be no tickets anymore on the forum and it’s getting to be a free and interesting place. We appreciate for your great and continuous support!

B.R.
Konger

15 Likes