Matthew is leaving the forum today

Yes it’s just the amount of time wasted with delays combined with poor communication, which we have all experienced by now.

I know everybody on the team is trying hard to learn the ropes and that’s appreciated, but there needs to be a turnaround with concrete results asp to build up the necessary trust :+1:

3 Likes

Very sad to hear about Matthew leaving. I messaged several people on numerous occasions relating to the 8kx laughable preorder and my refund. Matthew is the only one who replied. :relieved:

1 Like

I like you eternal optimism. :0)

4 Likes

i’m thinking of leaving pimax too, and cancel my 8kx order if they don’t sort this mess out soon. I was a hardcore fan but i will leave pimax for what it is if they don’t improve…

6 Likes

I think it’s a little like the hotel California you cancel anytime you want but good luck getting your money back.

1 Like

Agreed they need to gain some trust

5 Likes

Yes my experience also, if they hear the word refund they suddenly don’t understand english anymore

3 Likes

Is that true?

In my case they didn’t respond to my emails and messages eventually Matthew did help.

Yes, i will explane. Everybody could put there extra pledges toward the 8kx. I pledged an extra basestation and handtracking and traded it in for a coupon. After last pimaxday i ordered the 8kx but the coupon didn’t work, i ordered anyway because i thought it was no problem to trade in the coupon afterwards and get a refund on the purchage.
First i got about a dozen responses from Sally avoiding the question and me so naive to keep explane it. After that it was refused. Great goodwill from pimax

2 Likes

That sounds like something they should improve

1 Like

it feels like getting robbed while i;m putting my trust in their new product
I wouldn’t feel good if i made money in this dishonest way
EDIT i did agree in the end to put it forward to the controllers because matthew did a good offer for my RMA but i hold my breath now he’s gone

I also have to coupons but no way to put them in for the 8KX as they also did not work at the time of the purchase and nothing answered on how to use them at all - I hope they work for the eye tracking…

Well I hope @Matthew.Xu is doing fine !

Good work, so Big footsteps for his follow up.

2 Likes

Oke same story, the coupons seems to be a joke. like monopoly money
I heard from some people they work corrected with the online chat
I think the difference is, if you already bought the 8kx they don’t care but if you still have to buy they suddenly feel a need to make them work. If i knew there ethics are this low i would have done it differently or not at all

1 Like

I think all the problems are fixable

1 Like

They didn’t want to fix it so then it ends i guess

I hope not - often it seems there is so much fluctuations going on that cause more work then they can handle immediately. Change Support system, changing coupon system, communication mismatch and bugs transported in the store, hiring and training personal… they need

2 Likes

I fully understand that that’s why i have a lot of patience, but even for me it’s running out.Unfortunatly its true, sally comfirmed with her leader.
Large companies can get away with low ethic things. but for a small company it can be the beginning of a downfall treating supporters this way. With saving a few bucks they forget it’s much worse getting a bad reputation

6 Likes

I totally agree with you !

3 Likes

That’s a big loss! He made a big difference that was worth a lot to the company.

Thank you Matthew.

7 Likes