Matthew is leaving the forum today

I just noticed in Matthew’s discription " I am leaving the forum start from today. Konger will be in charge of the forum next. Please feel free to contact her if you have any questions."
It’s a loss for the forum i feel, will he still remain in the company? @Konger will Matthew still handle the open tickets?

12 Likes

He is not with the company anymore, we wish him the very best in his future endeavors.

21 Likes

I’m sad to hear that i’m waiting for my RMA for over two months and was in contact with him about that and accepted his offer to resolve it. Can you please look into that for me? ticket 17988
Or someone else look into it, i have been waiting for soooo long i don’t want to start all over again!

4 Likes

I think you’ll supoort ticket will be still answered as there’s a few new members working in that department.

1 Like

i doubt it because i haven’t heard for weeks

1 Like

I will add your ticket number to my unanswered tickets thread

3 Likes

oke thanks i just got a pm from konger affirming someone will take care of it, but it won’t hurt to put my ticket there :wink:

5 Likes

Good to hear

5 Likes

He is a hard worker, bless his next job successfully

8 Likes

That’s a big loss Kevin. Matthew seemed to be the main employee resolving issues here. Wishing him all the best for his new job @Matthew.Xu

20 Likes

Indeed Hat’s off to him he worked very hard trying to keep everybody happy

7 Likes

There will be an anouncement for a new employee that will take care of the forum, i heard from Konger. I hope he/she will have as much dedication and understanding, a good intermedium between the comunity and pimax

4 Likes

Oh man Mathew is gone? That a big loss.

12 Likes

Thanks for everything @Matthew.Xu.

Have a nice journey wherever You go… :+1::sunglasses:

10 Likes

A huge loss. Matthew was the only one that gave Pimax an appearance of caring about customers problems and willing to do something about it. A very tough thing to pull off working at pimax given the company behaviour.
Thanks for your efforts Matthew, you’ll be missed.

18 Likes

Sorry to hear so. He’ll be a great loss for a company that has desperate need for anybody capable of keeping up a good level of responsiveness.

5 Likes

Sad to hear about Matthew. He was the only one getting me answers from the three emails I have received for my support ticket that have answers that don’t actually answer the question I asked. @Heliosurge and @TrevorVR should be promoted or given access or something as they seem to be the ones keeping the forum organized, especially since Matthew is now gone. I hope they get compensated in some way because I would have given up on Pimax if not for them (no lie).

4 Likes

I’m very sad to hear this, thank you for all the help @Matthew.Xu :frowning:

To date, the one clear support voice that inspired trust on this forum

2 Likes

Yes it’s a big loss indeed, though I wouldn’t be too worried about the support as Pimax has a capable staff, I feel that it just needs a bit fine tuning.
We are lucky to have this awesome community of helpful and active users.
Really looking forward to see what Pimax brings in 2020!

7 Likes

lots and lots of finetuning in my experience :grinning:
just one example they promised to contact me yesterday, nothing

3 Likes