How old are you gramps?

lol how old are you gramps?

No I think you are right. Do you remember his first ever quest 2 contest where he live zoom called with his audience?

They we’re literally 8 years old.

5 Likes

Almost 40… :cowboy_hat_face:

Nope. Haven’t seen any of his vids for about a Year… :wink:

He even talks like he’s addressing 8 year olds… :grin:

6 Likes

Gramps… Lol :rofl: gotta find those comfy slippers and a blanket for your VR chair :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My age will soon be the answer to every question in the universe :sunglasses: (42 for those who do not know)

7 Likes

Crap… you’re younger than me by a tiny bit.

DOH!

5 Likes

Are like me then 45? :older_man::beers::sunglasses::vulcan_salute::sparkles:

6 Likes

43 🥸

6 Likes

49 here but without slippers and blankets…

6 Likes

42 over here and feeling more younger :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Currently the thread gramps-champ at 61 and holding…never too old for VR :grin:

7 Likes

Nearly 53 i think xD

4 Likes

i’m 40…

5 Likes

6 Likes

65 and growing younger every day.

12 Likes

I will be 60 on April 17. Pimax you need to start shipping the headsets with walkers.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

I have to say, what I thought of a 60yr old (when I was in my 20’s) and now how I feel about it… are galaxies apart. Call me biased :slight_smile: Each new generation as the years progress I think is staying younger longer due to better health, yes, but also …tech evolving (VR) keeps me there for sure, youthful as ever. Along with a decent diet and exercise of course :wink:

8 Likes

Rise of the neural implants; the matrix will keep us all young lol

5 Likes

Turned 70 last summer, but as Bob Dylan said “I was so much older then, I’m younger than that now”.
That would be thanks to gaming. They made fun of me in the 80’s asking if I would ever grow up. All grown up. Just refuse to grow old. :grinning:

14 Likes

I wish VR was around in my 20’s as certain games would be much easier.

I’d be curious to see a census on percentage of VR users age.

and broken down by headset.

i bet 90 % of Pimax users are above 35.

Pimax, it’s your dad’s headset.

5 Likes

ageed, I think Pimax users are older than say psvr for example. At this level of VR (8Kx) it’s an expensive sport where all hardware (psu gpu ram ssd) come into play.

I’ve been into gaming since my 20’s (pong, tetrus lol) so I think my generation have been waiting decades for gaming to evolve to this point and now we can’t get enough. My only regret is wishing I were 30 again so that the ride would ultimately last longer.

6 Likes

This is the lament with any advancement. I do take solace that when I was thirty, I would never have expected to actually be sitting inside the simulations I have in my basement.

9 Likes