Has Pimax Improved after all the promises? The answer is no

Is this a troll thread?

1 Like

Nope. Sadly Iā€™m telling the truth.

2 Likes

Ok. Fair enough.

The information i give you is the information ive been told internally. Nobody expected the shipping problem, and now we also have that solved so shippings are continuing on Monday.

Hehe cheers man! I gotta say I canā€™t care less about G2. But its good that it exists, for sure.

I totally agree. I think people who never been to China will never understand or accept it. I could easily live in China, not only the country itself is far beyond Sweden when it comes to technology, but also the people and culture is something unique that I really appreciate.

It is what it is. If we block, a sh*tstorm will happen again. We dont need more drama :wink:

Sadly another one, Im afraidā€¦

2 Likes

Ok guys Im jumping back to Unity. Seems like the war will never end in hereā€¦

Stay happy and have a nice weekend everyone!

8 Likes

When I literally questioned you about this, you accused the people of the thread of being ā€˜conspiracy theoristā€™ instead of actually going to fact check and verify the facts you presented. Now youā€™re trying to say people are trolling when people found out about the delay thanks to this Thread even before the Official Update from an Official source.

All because a customer bothers to do due dilligence that a Pimax Employee wouldnā€™t.

2 Likes

I just sense a total difference between Pimax China (like @pimaxQuorra) and Pimax USA. Pimax China can be a bit slow, but at least they seem to try. They respect the customer and although things can go wrong, they accept responsibility when things go wrong and donā€™t take it out on the customer instead. They prefer openness instead of ā€˜fabricated storiesā€™. Pimax USA on the other hand seems to think differently on how to run things. It even now has gone so far that Reddit moderator Dal1Dal didnā€™t want to put up anymore with his requests for deleting comments and banning people, that PimaxUSA even now created his own reddit where he can control the narrative and delete any post he doesnā€™t like, so people really live in a kind of ā€˜fabricatedā€™ reality ā€¦

I think this should change. People make mistakes, we all do and while some customers WILL get angry about it, we all respect when someone takes responsibility. Pimax Chinaā€™s way of handling things should be the way to go. Just my 2 cents.

12 Likes

Thanks for hanging around and answering our questions . Even when the heat is on :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Check your profile options you can ignore users without @kopaā€™s script except mods and admins.

1 Like

Never does end.

And we fight through 90% garbage to get 10% useful info.

Itā€™s in a sad state.

2 Likes

Itā€™s simply Mixed some improvement in some areas and others a dramatic step backwards. So in one sense maybe true on both counts if no improvement and some improvement.

2 Likes

Apparently PimaxEU is just like PimaxUSA. Refusal to take responsbility.

1 Like

Well the amount of good info released info is accurate unfortunately.

Hardly it is just a discussion of things many are finding troubling. If pimax ensured accurate info is pastvon to good folks like Marcin and also simply released honest numbers instead of vague misleading statements there would be less drama. The update is okay but the time of showing pictures of stacked boxes has past. Post numbers produced tested and ready to ship and actual numbers of what has shipped.

@PimaxQuorra @PimaxVR

6 Likes

Everyone needs to take a chill pill. Whats another week to wait? So what?

5 Likes

The picture seems arranged to make it look like a cube of say 2-300 headsets, but if its actually an L shape instead of a solid cube then its only about 80 headsets. Even the picture is deliberately misleading.

2 Likes

@PimaxUSA Man do people have there panties in a bunch on this forum. So what they are delaying another week to fix it so things ship FASTER. People give them a break things are shipping you will get it soon. Thanks to both of you and all the people behind the scenes doing their best to make us happy. I canā€™t wait for my 8kx in the next month or so.

6 Likes

Thats not what people are annoyed by, but well done.

good luck with that

5 Likes

Martin, my post was ironic! :laughing:

5 Likes

In this thread the lines between sanity, irony, relentless rage and complete lunacy get blurrier than everā€¦

3 Likes

Sure lets just ignore the fact that they either lied about shipping or couldnt care enough to do due dilligence. And when caught instead of apologizing they blame customers.

You actually think you are getting an X next month. Thats cute.

1 Like