December 31, pimax 8k, 5k+ , 5k be official release in Korea

yep, This is not meant to be a pre-order because All-IP is already running a pre-order in Korea.

5 Likes

This is again speculation! Most of press release are non-sense. So please provide prof that you can actually order and receive a 8k by 31th.

2 Likes

Then it seems to me that YOU are the one speculating that the press release is nonsense.

1 Like

Would you agree though until someone receives on in hand it’s nothing to get hyped over.

2 Likes

Well let’s then hope that Pimax calls off the release. It would be a HUGE slap in the face of the community.

2 Likes

Until a headset is received. It’s like Trump’s request for $5B to build a wall. Until the wall is started to be built; it is just a press release. Nothing more until it is.

2 Likes

So you’re now comparing Pimax press releases to Trump’s plans? Hehe, that’s funny Helio

1 Like

Discussion goes out of control
runs away
:joy:

8 Likes

Not really cause Trump will do it. Atm it is a press release or whatever. Until a headset is sold & received it is nothing more.

Hmm actually the way I understand it, it’s not a press release from Pimax themselves but from the shop offering it. So in that cause you do have a point, it might be a mistake from the shop.

Ok, let’s wait and see …

4 Likes

Is this shop a subsidiary of Gearbest? Why agreed best to wait & see what unfolds. Easier on us :older_man:timers blood pressure. :beers::wink::+1::sparkles::joy:

3 Likes

pimax staff said “我们一直都在和All IP合作,他们是我们韩国地区的国家代理”
I can say more, but I will not say it now.

1 Like

Aha so you’re saying that the official Pimax dealer in Korea had the pimax 8k on preorder already and now comes with this press release? Well in that case it indeed seems that they’ll have it for sale as of monday.

But yeah let’s wait with the pitchforks till monday at least.

1 Like

Park is literally here CONFIRMING that pimax told him so it’s not a pre order. It’s an actual sale of the headset starting from that day…maybe I should sell my backer spot and just buy it using an agent in South Korea ffs

5 Likes

Monday? I swear you had me confused thinking we’re in January already :joy::joy: we’re in December, they’re releasing it on Jan 31 which is in one month

This would be inline with Pimax delivery plan for backers. So lets see how they are doing.

2 Likes

Read again it states release on December 31 not January 31.

3 Likes

Oh shit :no_mouth: ok carry on with the outrage then!

3 Likes

Why we not tag anyone from pimax to answer about this,lol.

2 Likes

@anon74848233 @deletedpimaxrep1 It’s time for pimax to step into this discussion and explain yourself about this…

Are pimax 8K/5K+/5KBE going to be available for sale on Dec 31 through your official Korean reseller ?

Backers first ?

2 Likes