December 31, pimax 8k, 5k+ , 5k be official release in Korea

There’s going to be a SHTSTORM.

Pimax did say they are going to focus on Backers before anything else.

It’s right in this video. Too lazy to comb the timestamp but I remembered watching this.

1 Like

It’s been confirmed in this forum too by Pimax officials

2 Likes

Could you direct us to those confirmations, if you don’t mind? :+1:

1 Like

Im not surprised at all by this, i said it a few weeks back how suspicious their shipping progress was and how it either meant they are completely out of their mind with these unrealistic promises or they are shipping out headsets to resellers before backers. I really hope this is a joke, even though i already got my headset this pisses me off to think its true when they are nowhere near sending out all backers.

1 Like

Which headset & date plz Area 51. :beers::alien::+1::sparkles:

Yes, bought an nvidia graphics card on release, waited a month to arrive.

3 Likes

there might be a different point of view like:
pimax is in so much financial trouble that they ignore there (legal not binding) promises and they need to start retail sales to stay afloat

MAYBE Pimax are using the aliens from the Roswell UFO incident to build the headsets :alien:. I truly love how this forum rolls from one ‘crisis’ to another :grin:

7 Likes

it’s kind of fun to double up to a ridiculous amount of speculation
but aliens? - no, that will come when we talk about brain interface, then we might see them controlling the mind of humans - so no aliens for now, we want to stay reasonable
;-)))
PS: we already know they established base in the U.S. @area51, but maybe they dug a tunnel to china since the and of WW2

3 Likes

oh come on!, they did not dig a hole to china, as we all know the world is flat and not a globe.:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Well hopefully the USA rep can fix things up. Communication cant exactly get any worse can it

Looks like they have an eyetracking announcement planed for CES

4 Likes