Cyberpunk 2077 VR Enhancement Guide

What do you settings look like? My main issue is the halo effect.

1 Like

textures high the rest medium to high,space reflections off cause it looks bad with dlss,3000x3000 resolution,dlss quality,crowd density medium i play at 75 hz,aer 1/2,there is still some halo from dlss and taa like always but no ghosting anymore.

i use small fov tho.

edit :now i use 3500x3500,dlss quality,stable 75 fps everywhere.

1 Like

reshade-shaders (1).zip | Files.fm. i put reshade where RealConfig is in bin/x64 and enabled fakeHDR huge difference the neon lights and colors look so amazing only if the 8kx didnt have glare,cant wait for the crystal smh,also enabled CAS too instead of DLSS sharpener i feel its better.

4K UPSCALE COLLECTION at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community also this texture mods are great no FPS hit for me.

1 Like

Halo is unstoppable regrettably. It is a dream that he took the time to fix this.

which version to use the 4k or the RED mod version?

1 Like

Hadnt seen these thanks for the mention

Did you get it to hook?

normal version to be sure

1 Like

reshade?yeah you then go into lukes mods settings in the reshade tab,and enable among all of those fakehdr or magichdr wich one you like more,and CAS sharpening.

Thanks for the tips. This is the only discussion on Luke Ross mods still active. Can anyone give tips on Hogwarts legacy

3 Likes

How is it? Any performance hit?

1 Like

none,and you can really see the difference,this guy actually made the texture pack they used in witcher 3 next gen update,so hes good with optimisation and mip maps.

hogwarts crashes for me when i press adapt the resolution on the 8kx

found also a ps5 controller mod that enables haptics on it just like on ps5,works pretty cool with the resistance and stuff,one thing i loved about PSVR2,guns feel different to shoot

Maybe a problem with your oculus/meta software. I noticed it closes steam VR and uses the meta software for VR.

Actually I tried the high resolution and it looks great but I am getting only a out 35 fps on my 4090.

1 Like

I did not know how cp2077 came to hogwards, but mine runs pretty smooth on ultra with superdepht 3d i just set the sky and shadows to high.4 k native that is.

I will not support luke because hes more like for standart Fov devices.

yeah when i press adapt to new PPD it freezes and doesnt enter VR for some reason,not sure is my PC or the 8KX in general tho

@LukeRoss had a post about 6-13 months ago stating he was going to strongly support Pimax in the future…what happened?

8kx works great in all games tbh for me,hogwarts just dont wanna adapt res,but i saw some people with quest 2 having the same issue so it might not be just pimax headsets

1 Like