Cyberpunk 2077 VR Enhancement Guide

The difference is so huge from your old card, even if the 4090s materialize magically you shouldnt feel bad.

Jesus. Somehow I hope its true. Luke hasnt responded yet…but how would we switch to oculus with all our other games? I tried that opencomposite thing but the link didnt work.

Could it have been elite dangerous horizons?

So lost. I have vorpx…this is a mod for vorpx or … an addon?

1 Like

No it was something like Everspace. In Steam desktop you could choose how to open without cmdline switches.

Often if you run a game in Oculus mode pp 8s not required. There used to be an easy method for Project Cars 1&2 and Autobalista editing the steam ap id. But changes to steam? Made this work around not work via that method.

Oh. Dang elite dangerous and fs2020 are BIG thorns in my non-parrallel-projection backside.

1 Like

was it everspace by any chance?

1 Like

Yeah clarified it 2 posts up. :beers::wink::+1::sparkles:

1 Like

will the 12k qled have the same 10 degree panel cant?or more extreme?wonder if all these juicy improvements will simply work with the 12k qled too.

1 Like

Honestly I keep thinking I should try again with VorpX, but Luke keeps doing exciting things! Not enough free time hahah

1 Like

Based on the fov advertised and the increased binocular overlap advertised the cant appears to still be about 10 degrees. That is the increased degrees outward appears to match the inward increase in binocular overlap. Good question for the interview though

I have loadsa free time for vr i’m lucky! I’ve reached a braindance mission in CP with lukes mod and the hud doesn’t quite stay on the screen in a part of it. I have little idea what i’m doing so i’m giving up on it for now, i might attempt it in 2D just to get past it.

You’re having that problem with the HUD even with the new tilt screen, hide black screen and “free hud” features? You should be able to manipulate the HUD to see everything at anytime now. I’ve had no issues with that since the latest update.

1 Like

I’m using the latest update, i didn’t know i could manipulate the hud? I guess i need to read the release notes. Yeh its just in a very specific part of when a braindance happens, when u press LB on xbox controller to go into (i forget the name) view where it goes sorta pixellated, the hud moves & disappears a bit. I’ve not played CP in 2D so not sure what to do here. Will read the release notes to find out how to move the hud.

1 Like

Hey are you DS over on the LR Patreon?

If not here’s a little tidbit Luke Shared over there

So we can test RealFluid patch ourselves!! :scream:

You can go first I work 72 hrs by wednesday…yep that’s me

1 Like

Nevermind I need my 8kx to trade for 12k.

Any luck with this? Finally done working. Wondered if it does anything cool…I guess we can always switch the runtime to oculus…not sure how that differs from faking an oculus though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.