Any other backers get the Valve controller and base station option?

A couple of days before the system has some problem, but now you should be able to login in again, please check it, if you can provide the order information or ticket, I can tracking the shipping status for you. Thanks.

2 Likes

Order SO6057…

1 Like

Hello Mr Scopi,

We will start a bulk shipment by this weekend, and most of those 8k+ Units will be shipped - depending on how logistics work out, so it might take time on week 3 of 2020.
Tracking number will be show up on the order status, if you didn’t receive, please contact with our CS team.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

I’m not asking about an 8k+, just Plan F. Glad to know tracking will appear eventually, even if I’d rather know if it will be this month or next month.

1 Like

i second this does this week 3 include plan F?

1 Like

I was told on my order page after asking:

"Now the controller and base station already on the way to the US FBA(Amazon) warehouse.

it will arrive at 8th Jan, we will start to ship all orders once it arrived. Pls be a little patient
"

3 Likes

That’s the most concrete information I’ve heard yet. I don’t see why it wasn’t shared that specifically a few days ago.

1 Like

So on your orders page it shows that? Could you send a screenshot

2 Likes

so us europeans will get them around end of jannuary/early february?
well, somewhere around there is my guess, its been 2 years, a few weeks here or there realy make no difference at this point. :wink:

1 Like

I hope this update is a mistake because Valve doesn’t ship to Australia ,

@PimaxQuorra

2 Likes

Hello Formatter,

We did speak with the logistic team and came out with this statement.
We do shipping to Australia and New Zealand.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Maybe you can still deliver to Russia in this case too?
This is unfair, I already paid for “B+E” plan back in November.

1 Like

Hello Century,

We really can’t make it. It’s kinda hard to fulfil that at this moment.
We are so sorry mate.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Well, I understand you, I’ll draw up a support ticket for reimbursement under Plan E, leaving only Plan B.

I hope you improve the ordering system, which will not make a mistake in the future …

For me, this is now a loss in money on currency conversion, given the current dollar exchange rate + loss of time in this situation unfortunately …

1 Like

i am very happy to hear that Australia And New Zealand is still good to go! thank you pimax team. Sorry century!

1 Like

this is just so weird to me, why would something not be able to be shipped to russia?
i would understand north korea, or syria or something, but russia? wtf? last time i checked there was no active warzone in russia?

1 Like

Yes, for me it was also very unexpected, given that there are no prerequisites for a ban on delivery.

Many in Russia acquire Index controllers through an intermediary in the United States without any problems.

I still hope that this is some kind of spontaneous mistake, a bureaucratic formality.

@PimaxQuorra promised consider this issue even more carefully with the team. Hope we find a positive solution :beers:

1 Like

Valve began by selling to US and some of Europe. Once they got on top of orders and actually had stock on hand to spare they opened it up to Canada, more of EU, Japan and stated they would open it up to even more countries in 2020. So I’ve been relying on them opening it up to Aus in 2020 once they get on top of all the new orders from Canada etc. and have stock on hand again.
I would bet that this is why pimax says they will ship to Aus/NZ later, because Valve will be shipping to Aus/NZ later this year and then pimax will be allowed to also ship here. It seems Russia is not on the list of more countries in 2020.
My prediction anyway.

1 Like

I miss the days when our dollar was worth $1.10 US . Now we have to add a third on to the US dollar cost then GST .

2 Likes