Any other backers get the Valve controller and base station option?

I don’t know details on howbthe US warehouse is setup. But presume it is likely a 3rdparty holding warehousing much like Synnex does for some of Tigerdirect.ca

As said don’t have details on the change save that time was invested in this & they found a compromise that works better for a variety if reasons. Til more info is available.

1 Like

Well I believe he actually said ‘in the office’, I was giving a benefit of doubt.
I have all the info I need to know that again what was said was not true. They weren’t sourcing power supplies, they weren’t packaging them.
I don’t know, but I guess as I guessed back then they were actually delaying them until controllers were received so they could save on shipping by sending all together. I blow out that they still can’t just say this, knowing it’s better to just say this because the alternative is BS.

Sorry, Dave, I apologize for the adapter. I want to explain why the plug is not the US-style. We are rush to shipped the parcel on Chrismas eve, and previously we shipped most of the package is EU power plug, so it is my mistake that I sent to you is not the US-style. When I realized the error, it is the holiday. Also, it is my mistake to ship one by one instead of two together, so I paid the other two shipments out of my pocket. I am personally responsible for the adapter issues. There is nothing to do with Pimax. I appreciate your waiting time. Please forgive me for the mistake. If you think there is any way that I can do for you to feel more comfortable, please let me know. Thanks.

6 Likes

The other plug came in the mail today, thanks!
No time to set it all up tonite but I’ll let you guys know how it all works this weekend. I’m hoping to try out DOOM VFR :grin:

1 Like

As for the shipping package, I can see because we do not order small quantities from our supplies, so we got is bunches of them, so this coming without retail boxes. If we need to make unique boxes, we need more time and cost more shipping fee. We believe this is not the point for the customers. We did not use our Pimax box, because we all know this from our partners. If we took our partner’s product , then repackage it, would it make you think this from Pimax? We do not believe it make sense to do this, if there is special requirement for the package ,please feel free to contact . Thanks.

4 Likes

Thanks again. Happy new year.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply Amy, you too!

2 Likes

So Amy this is to confirm Index Controllers came with Retail Packaging & Lighthouses shipped without retail packaging. If so this makes sense.

4 Likes

My plan F upgrade order isn’t showing any more when I log into my Pimax Store account . Should I be worried ? Does this mean it has shipped ? @Amy

1 Like

I have the same issue as @Fomatter. What’s going on? @Asales @Heliosurge @PimaxUSA

1 Like

Pimax team is looking into this issue and should have things fixed up soon. Just reported this issue & concerns

3 Likes

Regardless of the order showing up, are there any updates on shipping? Are orders going out?

@PimaxQuorra

4 Likes

Hello Formatter,

Can you view your order list right now? Because there is website backstage maintenance occurred on our site, and it did affect on the order status. But your order won’t disappear,as we had the backup data.

Sorry for causing any inconvenience!

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

Hello MrScopi,

We did ship out one batch on last week, and we are preparing for the second batch by next week. You will receive yours soon!

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

Yes my order is showing again thanks .

3 Likes

Should I have expected to be asked to pay additional shipping like the OP of this topic? If I was not, does this mean my order is not even close to shipping?

1 Like

@PimaxQuorra Will they be shipped before CNY? Or will most of us have to wait until later?

2 Likes

Oh cool. I was starting to get concerns about them running out the clock to contest the charges on my credit card.

Will be very happy for once to just receive merchandise unannounced!

Hello MrScopi,

Second batch will be coming out this week, so you might to receive/wait for your product, as the shipment will be done according to the order queue.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt responses. When my order ships, will I receive notification? Or will I have to wait until the package suddenly shows up? If I will get notification, will that show up via email or on the backer.pimaxvr.com storefront?

Thanks again, @PimaxQuorra

1 Like