Who has stable LH 2.0 tracking on 8Kx šŸ˜€

For those who didnā€™t follow thread for a year, can someone write manual to improve tracking?

2 Likes

I had the same problem using one base station, with two base stations it not do it, from time to time does a bit as well, as when I move headset in my head, also the image pops up for some reasonā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Just pasting this here, as I found it in another new thread regarding tracking jitter issues.

So why is it at when I started this post in 2020 and after full year later and several forum members work trying to solve the issue, contacing pimax support back and forth, we do not have an official statement from Pimax ? seeing they have made it to @imusiyus after Pimax engineers visiting him and looking at the issue.
Itā€™s sad really, im not pissed just feeling a wee bit let down :wink:

I just truely hope that the LH 2.0 Tracking add-on faceplate to the Pimax 12K QLED does not have this issue when released.
@PimaxUSA I would like to volunteer for testing the new LH 2.0 faceplate addon for the 12K QLED, yeah well and the HMD it self as well :wink:

Regards
Martin

4 Likes

Channels 1 and 3. ā€¦ channels 1 and 3.

1 Like