Weekly Update 22/04/2020 Discussion

Well they are going to loose a lot of sales if they don’t honestly answer it . That’s all we want , an HONEST answer .

8 Likes

Tell me when I’ll get my X. Thanks.

6 Likes

@PimaxQuorra @Konger
Is the 8k-X development on schedule?

6 Likes

No updates about the base stations… WOW! Thank you very much pimax! :-1:
I guess we will not get the base stations anymore :rage:
@PimaxUSA
@PimaxQuorra
@Konger

4 Likes

Do you mean the backers full-package basestations, the ones they will ship beforehand upon request?

3 Likes

Yes Trevor, I mean the backers base stations

4 Likes

Hi StanleyVR,

We now awaiting confirmation from the logistic team, we will begin the shipment once they make the decision. The base stations are ready to ship from HongKong warehouse.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

I am not sure there is a “schedule” anymore.

Have you asked for them explicitly? I think it is clear now that Pimax will not ship them voluntarily (as long as they do not have proper packaging - which apparently they don’t have).

I am also missing mines, but I hope that shipping them with MAS will be less risky.

I want my pimax artisan :c

Yes of course risa2000, I already asked explicity for the base stations

2 Likes

I suppose going into details with each of those answers is out of the question?

3 Likes

I love your sense of humor… if that was a decisive factor they must be at approx. -5 million sold units currently…

Incidentally I got yet another “shipment of your base stations is going to be prioritized and it should ship by Friday or Saturday” PM… but of course with an escape built in which is the caveat that they still need to sort out something, something, courier, something.

I won’t get them shipped this week, you won’t get an honest answer - at least not a realistic one, who knows if they are deliberately misleading us every time or just completely immune to what one commonly knows as learning from experience.

Incidentally, part 2: I also received the infamous query about my satisfaction with the quality of the Pimax Support. I had to rate them better than I wanted to - the lowest rating available was “very dissatisfied” so what could I do, had no choice other than to take that one…

8 Likes

From this the 8KX sounds to me like a product they are aiming to release in 6 months (OK, maybe 3 months) - hope I’m wrong!!

7 Likes

I actually hope you are right - and we won’t be sitting here in 8 months wishing it had been delivered two months ago…

5 Likes

Don’t know like most have said after PD1 & PD2 no need for Pimax Day 3. Just post regular updates as had been promised for the last 2.5 years.

9 Likes

Actually it should be both the Backers whom requested advanced shipment and those whom purchased seperate lighthouses.

2 to 3… years…

1 Like

I really hoped the 8KX production was further along the road than this.

6 Likes

Sometimes “bad” news if you want to call it that can be good news if I am reading between the lines but that might just be my wishful thinkng what the changes are about.
@PimaxUSA any estimates when the Pi3Day will happen?

4 Likes

@PimaxUSA @PimaxQuorra

When are backers going to receive the return labels. If we need to 1. Receive the labels. Then prepare to ship it back. Then 2. Wait for it to get shipped back then 3. Wait for out headsets to arrive it’s best to do 1 and 2 ASAP so we don’t have to wait even longer for step 3.

2 Likes