We want full support for Luke Ross mods

VR users should be happy to pay for his service because otherwise such things simply won’t exist. Developers need to be able to be successful with these efforts and we all should applaud them for their dedication to VR.

Top notch developers could easily choose other facets of gaming.

9 Likes

As @tykey6 mentions not really a subscription. Sure @LukeRoss could sell through steam his mods but then Valve gets a cut and he might need to charge more.

It is not a subscription mod service Other wise you would loose the ability to play if you canceled the subscription.

1 Like

Luke says he should have a Cyberpunk 2077 vr mod out in january:

Fantastic! Pimax, please :innocent: get a hmd out to him so it’s pimax compatible.

1 Like

You still can use the mod after cancelling the subscription ? ok, that’s unusual but why not. It’s said 9€/month so I thought it was a real subscription.
TBH pay for a mod isn’t in my values.

Plz don’t talk about what vr user should be happy to pay or not. Everyone don’t have your coo salary !
These days there are too many subscriptions and normal people have trouble coping financially.
Your first sentence is inappropriate, you missed another opportunity to shut up.

1 Like

Then I presume you skipped Ethan Carter.

Pimax already sent him one, he mentioned this himself in this very thread scroll up

2 Likes

Well yeah i seen that but pimax being pimax have they actually sent him one :rofl: :thinking: :smirk: i’ll believe it when Luke has 1 in his possession.

1 Like

Lol…he’ll receive it long before he gets a tracking number. So who knows. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I tried it but it’s not the kind of game I like.

2 Likes

Yeah it is a specific type of game. I liked it because visuals were awesome.

I just wished Astronauts would fix some if the issues that came later.

Agreed , I’d pay for a Dead Space Mod.

3 Likes

Add Resident Evil 7 and Dying Light 2 to that list.

RE7 you will likely get from the same guy who’s doing the the RE2 mod. I believe he said he’s doing re2,3,7,8

3 Likes

@hammerhead_gal @PimaxUSA @PimaxQuorra @SweViver

Really great that you appreciate that Luke Ross makes these great mods and stuff and I know you have send him a headset wich is absolutely the way to go to support someone that puts so much effort in making these amazing mods
But could you maybe arrange that pimax help him resolve a few issues that really need to be fixed because otherwise why would you send him the headset in the first place?
It would be like giving someone a car without an engine and say have fun driving :wink:
I know everyone is busy and has a lot going on but it would help the community and ofcourse Luke Ross a lot if someone could spend a bit of time for working out some kinks so we can actually really enjoy his mods because I tried and it’s like nearly there and I asked him to fix it but he tells me he can not do this without the help of pimax and who knows maybe pimax could benefit from his experience as well because to make this stuff you definitely need some skills so would be great if someone of you could make an effort to make this happen I myself would truly appreciate it and I think this goes for the whole pimax community
Hope you can help :wink:

4 Likes

Hi Djspyker, thank you for your attention. I will forward it internally and the software team will discuss it after Spring Festival

3 Likes

That would be really great please let us know if there are any new developments :wink:
And thanks for being there for the community as always💪🏻

2 Likes

speaking of vr mods :

2 Likes

Imagine we could get in feature games like :

F.E.A.R
Far Cry 1
Crysis 1
Black and White 1/2 (with hand tracking support oO )

3 Likes

these aren’t too bad with vorpx, but yeah full on mods with controller support would be great.

1 Like