User Improvement Plan for the pimax crystal,whats the status?

Hello there,whats the status about the User Improvement Plan?
Any news for the selected people?

3 Likes

Nothing yet here.

2 Likes

Nothing yet and with Chinese new year this week I think it’s safe to say that 200 units delivered this month isn’t happening. It does seem like we really will get them next month though. I heard a rumour that the 15 Chinese tester’s units got shipped today, so if so then that’s the first actual consumer units actually shipped today finally.

1 Like

Did you hear something yet?

1 Like

No, nothing.

2 Likes

Another chinese day complete and no news from them, aren’t they?

No didnt here anything,but i dont know if the holiday has ended? @PimaxQuorra

22.01 - 08.02.2023 is chinese NY, but offical Holiday for the most are 7 (working?)days

Hello,

Most of us are back from the holiday!
The plan is to begin this week; I’ll send a PM on OMR / Discord, so please keep an eye on this.

4 Likes

So we are still waiting,and the week is almost over… :wink:

2 Likes

Nope… the labour week is completely gone…
Pimax, is this happend again?

2 Likes

i am afraid so… @PimaxQuorra ?

1 Like

I’m here.

Please don’t worry!

3 Likes

I’m here too.

I’m worried.

I’m bored… I would have thought we’d have some SOLID and ready to go VR options from 2023. Options with respectable resolution, FoV and features.

:hourglass_flowing_sand: :white_hair: :man_in_manual_wheelchair:
:coffin:

Hello,

Please kindly check the Discord PM in case you missed out the messages I have delivered to your inbox!

@Finn @Phillybump @DJSlanr @drowhunter @mrcabbage

Thank you!

4 Likes

Hello there,i dont have any messages over there…

Still tragically no where

So, what’s happend?
Pimax says (three days ago) that is contacting westerns testers. They claim is not happend…and time flows and nothing becomes real, substancial, effective…

1 Like

In the rest of the world beta test thread (User Improvement Plan - Crystal - #2 by PimaxQuorra) which i can’t post in it states there’s 15 beta testers but only 14 names are given?

1 Like