The page is live

that was the 1st prototype…
laser tracking is integrated with hmd in the basic package.
for the mr/inside out tracking package, people can still order a tracking accessory to enable outside in tracking.

1 Like

That’s correct. we can ship the headsets asap.

4 Likes

So major reviews this week right?

thanks for the clarification.:wink: Just another question… Will the campaign have a start date and time or will it be announced just in the moment when it is starting and in a surprising way?

hi we will sendover an email to subscribers when the campaign goes live.
and I’ll make sure to update the forum topic right here for sure.

e.g. (the page is not live yet) -> The page is live!

3 Likes

Norman will review it tomorrow.

4 Likes

great, if his opinion is positive then everyone will be that the mask is perfect

1 Like

Few questions.
1). No chance 8k hmd will work together with oculus sensors and touch controllers? According to this picture there are also some sensor in the center of the picture. Is this for hmd position tracking? Then maybe possible to use simultaneously with oculus sensors+touch for add hands?
2). If I’ll back on kickstarter only hmd (8k) without controllers and lighthouses, will I be able to buy them separately later? I haven’t vive lighthouses and controllers but I of course will want motion tracking and hands (but don’t want to buy vive’s super expensive). When your lighthouses and controllers will be available in gearbest/etc shops? In february? After february? (how long after?)
3). You told before but could you please confirm 100% that if I’ll back full pack (which delivery date is february) then you’ll send hmd in december (the same date as hmd-only pack) per my request? I can pay additional money for 2nd delivery but I want to receive hmd asap. I’ll need to contact you after pledge on email or where?
4). Will kickstarters receive the final version? Will not happed the situatiation when you will something change/improve/correct and shop buyers will have better version than guys who back on kickstarter? Do you feel you sharpen everything, enough tested and not planning to change smth?

Why Is time passing so slowly these days?
I really want to see that the page is live!
:smile:

2 Likes
  1. for ourside-in tracking, you can either use Pitracking mode, or Steam compatible mode. or you can add a inside-out tracking module to enable inside-out tracking.
  2. You can either buy 8K hmd package, and then get hand controllers from Amazon later with retail price. or, you can get the full package with 8K hmd and controllers.
  3. We can ship the hmd to backers as soon as we could.
    We do not know how many backers yet. On Dec, we will ship the first batch based on first come first serve rule. i.e. the time people place order.
    We will make sure to finish shipping all the Kickstarter packages, and then move on to Amazon orders.
  4. We take a long time to prepare and test the hmd. After Kickstarter, we will provide new modules to extendable functions.
1 Like

I’m a little confused by the detail options. Some choices list laser tracking (Lighthouse compatible), two list leap motion with laser tracking as an upgrade. Is it not possible to order a full set including leap? Could you add an overview table of what’s included in each reward tier, and what can be addons?

Also, I’ve absolutely no idea what the “VR aircraft” section is about. It either needs more explaining, or it’s just muddying the campaign page. It might not even have an audience overlap with the kickstarter.

1 Like

yes there will be a graphic include what you gonna get in each tier.

For any tier, if you want to add an additional hand motion module, simply add more to the pledge. we will put up a graphic to list the price for each accessory.

The aircraft is an open source project for cockpit builders, we will update later on the page.

xunshu,
3). But no difference what package I back, the full or hmd_only? If I’ll be one of the first then I’ll receive with the first batch? Is it right? Or you will give priority to guys who back “hmd_only” package?

It makes no difference which package you back. e.g. if you are the first one in the world to back the full package, we will send you the 8k hmd first… and then send you the rest of the accessories in another package.

4 Likes

Hi, do you happen to know if the kickstarter samples might be subject to custom duty and taxes as it might happen buying from Gearbest for example? (I am Italian)

We will take care the logistic, but let me double check with the project manager on Monday.

2 Likes

Found this in my email:

3 Likes

Depends on the method of shipping… if it is done with a courier (DHL,UPS,Fedex) is sure the payment of taxes, instead with certified airmail and declaring less than € 25 worth, pay nothing when arriving in Europe

2 Likes

You guys changed the SDE example? YOU REPLACED A REAL WORLD COMPARISON SHOT WITH A MARKETING IMAGE?

WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING?

It is only a placeholder, we will update with real world comparison soon.