The next shipment for Pimax

https://community.openmr.ai/t/about-the-pimax-5k-black-dots-replacement/13471?u=bubbleball

5 Likes

Thank you @bubbleball.

@Matthew.Xu I have sent email to pimax support opting to receive the 5K+ due to this issue.

i am starting to get a little bit excited as the reality that i’m going to get my headset soon materialises.

2 Likes

Me too!! Being backer 30xx I have to be close . Right?

well backer numbers are all over the place thanks to mix up with surveys, but you can check your status on spreadsheet tabs

1 Like

I think I’m understanding correctly to say all US 5k+ backers should get theirs in 7-10 business days. It’s exciting!

1 Like

Hopefully I should get pimax within next 2 weeks. Man it’s been long road but glad I’m almost there

Since there is a sufficient supply of the 5K Plus headsets, if any 8K backers choose to switch to 5K Plus, we can ship it immediately.

I’m backer 56xx. If I switch now, will you really ship immediately? I believe you have headsets manufactured, but did you consider testing process? It seems you still need several weeks before you can send manufactured headsets.

My question exactly.
If i switch now from 8k to 5k+ will I get it from the UK stock?

@Matthew.Xu have not received a reply in regard to switching from 8k to 5kBEoled ?please advise

1 Like

@Matthew.Xu: can you please check with @anon74848233 my PMs because, as it seems at the moment, my request for changing my Pledge #56xx to 5k BE is still getting rejected despite what you said (https://community.openmr.ai/t/the-next-shipment-for-pimax/13469?u=vorinami). Thx in advance!

1 Like

Good luck getting an answer. I switched because of this. PM and SUPEN - no reply.

1 Like

So i wanted to change the pledge from 8k to 5k+ and sent an email to support@pimaxvr.com but it got rejected. Baker 3682
@Matthew.Xu @anon74848233
Can you please look at it?
Are 8k baker now able to change to 5k+ and do they get it immediately delivered?!

Can you please talk to your support staff before offering such things?!

Support said:

Blockquote
Hi friend,
Sorry for your inconvenience, we cannot provide the service to change the headset model for you since you have made the choice before.
Please be advised.
Best regards,
Pimax Support

I also want to change to 5k+ now, but i also get the same answer from pimax support. Backer 3534

It seems like Pimax has internal communication issues too, not just with customer contacts.

9 Likes

Probably a stupid question, but I can never work out what exactly has been shipped for real. Am I supposed to have received my headset yet? My backer number is approx 2,500 for the 5k plus. I’ve filled out the survey and made my choice. Should I already have one?

FFS. Shipped means, it shipped to their partners that handles the shipment, from there issues may appear, couriers being stupid, too much time to go to the US warehouses and list may go on. Thats what shipping means.

2 Likes

I emailed support asking to switch to one of the surplus 5k (I no longer care which one I get - I just want one asap. And I’m pissed that the I never saw any announcement on the delays on the 8k before - I would have chosen 5k in the survey had I known)

The reply was I’m not allowed since I already choose 8k in survey monkey. (I included a link to this post but it seems it was ignored - and also seems the support email team haven’t been told we can switch)

3 Likes

I have basically given up on taking anything serious anymore. Will simply wait it out and see what will arrive

5 Likes