Spreadsheet_Update_18/01

Which in reality means that its not built.

No you donā€™t. I found the confusion around the word shipped not to be in concert with the ā€œto overseas warehousesā€ tab which shows backers all the way to #7148 as ā€œon the way to overseas warehousesā€. If 7148 is on the way then it appears production of the KS units are basically finished. This is why I asked for clarification.

are you saying im abusive somhow?

See this postā€¦it explains where they are at:

https://community.openmr.ai/t/the-next-shipment-for-pimax/13469

1 Like

then why does Matthew above say so?

you wished that was true

bit late explaining it now ,but hay nailed it screen delays ,its always after the fact

i cant find it back, but weeks ago we asked if something was wrong with the delivery of the panels trying to find out what was wrong, he said they they have enough panels dont worry. now thisā€¦

Thanks greymane, the latest post of Matthew actually explains it all.

Built now means that te headsets SHOULD be built hopefully by the 29th of January.
NB: that is just building themā€¦ Imagine how much time will pass till they will be actually deliveredā€¦

think about a month for first deliveries if current build to delivery times are considered

Thanks for this spreadsheet update with HMD choice, it is nice backers can now doublecheck their choice has been well noted (and ask to rectify when not) :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry, yust droped it in wrong topic

it is under the tab ā€œto be confirmedā€, where the backer number starts again.
What do you think?

Thanks for pointing that out, built is good, but no good right now.
Can you send this out now.

We found out earlier that built actually means that it is waiting to be built. Itā€™s expected to be completed for all backers by the 27th of Jan

@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu, should I be concerned that on the updated spreadsheet it is showing I will be sent an 8k instead of the 5k+ I chose?

1 Like

itā€™s more then 1100 headsets in 8 days produced + qualitycontrol. Can they really pull that off?

2 Likes

I guess we will find out ā€¦

Iā€™m backer 3320,4977 . Bit confused sorry. I see people saying they are getting shipping information. Is there somewhere else I can find about shipping information? Bloody spreadsheet wonā€™t load on ipad

Yeh it kind of weird

Thanks for the reply, thatā€™s interesting, it seems to me that the original Kickstarter being the 8K has been pushed to the back of the que, I obviously wonā€™t get the headset till feb,
Built says to me itā€™s built and not being built, if was being built then a better word could be constructing, being made, manufacturing.
If built is being built then that Ito me is another smear in the long line of bullshit that comes from Pimax,
Not happy.