Spreadsheet_Update_18/01

Sorted mate thanks for that :slight_smile:

It still seems to take a month after leaving Shanghai before we get a tracking no . Considering only 1500 have been delivered .

What is difference between ā€œshippedā€ and ā€œto overseas warehouseā€.
Would ā€œShippedā€ mean, left Factory to SH ?

This sucks ,the waiting game continues with little to no information on when we might receive the 8k , yeah what do backer numbers mean anyway , seems like no order at all, Iā€™m losing the will for all this :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I donā€™t get tabs at the bottom. Iā€™m only in a browser though, no excel. Tried my usual firefox and then chrome and edge but no tabs anywhere. Only shipped hmds showing.

Scratch that, downloaded and then there were tabs. Browsing didnā€™t seem to show them. 5k+ on way to overseas warehouse. Does that mean there is an Aussie warehouse?

Whats your number ?

no prob. :wink:

Shipped seems to mean send from warehouse to customer. (So either you already received it or you got your tracking number)

@Flinnt strange i used Chrome and it is there also checked Firefox and i see them mmh

Shipped is probably:

Could also imo include on the way to overseas warehouse from SH?

2 Likes

ok i see, thanks again.
Guess it will be for next weekend :slight_smile:

Exacly @Matthew.Xu you didnā€™t tell us the truth about the 8k, what has been going on?
It looks like many 8k backers have to wait till it is send after the chinese hollidays and it will be close to April that we will actually receive our 8k headsets. Iā€™m really pissed now.

8 Likes

Damn true. The same non detailed status is now put in its own tab for some reason other than easy finding

1 Like

@Matthew.Xu, what does the status of ā€œBuiltā€ mean, and why are all 8K located there?
And when will they be sent to us already and why are we waiting for 8K for so long when backers with much higher numbers get headsets?
Backerā€™s sequence number doesnā€™t mean anything, apparently ā€¦ strange things, however :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
My number is 2983, I chose 8K and expected to get a headset until February. There are much lower numbers that have not received anything. Please meet our expectations.
Such a mess occurs that I donā€™t even know what to say yetā€¦

5 Likes

This is just too painful. I keep getting my hopes high that I will get my Pimax soon, and then learn that no ā€¦ I donā€™t really know when I will get it. Over and over.

Kickstarter in September 2017.

First they said delivery in January 2018.
Next ā€¦ I donā€™t even remember.
Then they said Christmas 2018 (not 2019) 90% of backers will receive.
Then it was 90% will be shipped?
At end of 2018 was sure I was going to get it in early January.
Now nearing end of January 2019 ā€¦ and status is ā€¦ ā€œBuiltā€.

Still no idea.

6 Likes

ā€œdaily production sheet on january 15ā€
Total 5869 headset produced.
2332 headset in warehouse.
3380 headset shipped.

And
128 headset shipped on january 16.
208 headset shipped on january 18.

why so different?

This spreasheet saying that
330 8k headset shipped.
1171 5k+ headset shipped.
1817 headset in warehouse.

Thanks for adding the extra info to the spreadsheet @anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu :+1:

Very much appreciated.

Iā€™m sure there are plenty of other backers like me who just wanted to confirm you had received our choice to switch to 5K+

10 Likes

Can only comment on that, shipped here means, left overseas warehouse.

Actually says ā€œto overseas warehouseā€. Basically every unit that has left or is about to leave pimax thatā€™s not shipped from overseas warehouse yet.

All of the shipped and to overseas warehouse numbers pretty much add up to what is claimed by pimax in their ā€œPictures The PiMax products are ready to send ā€¦ā€ reports.

1 Like

Mines on its way to overseas warehouse, which i still believe is stuck in UK customs.
We can both pray for a delivery next week :pray:

1 Like

According to the first spreadsheet my headset should have arrived in Shanghai on the 18th. The latest one says that itā€™s built, but not in the overseas warehouse. Maybe it actually has arrived, but because the sheet and it arrived on the same day itā€™s inaccurate. I hope xD

1 Like

Something weird here.
Other backer with same status from spreadsheet ā€œ7/1 SHā€ but from other countries already got their tracking numbers.
How come then our headset would stay in custom longer knowing that they all (for Europe) first come to the UK?

Anyone know how long their shipments generally take to reach the US warehouse?