Spreadsheet_Update_18/01

@anon74848233

In last version of the spreadsheet my 8k was supposed to be sent to SH on the 14th. Now it’s back to “built”, my backer number is #1942. Why don’t you ship 8ks??
Why don’t you respect backer numbers?

2 Likes

check the bottom of the spreadsheet there are tabs
Edit: your headset is on the way to the warehouse

Yeah me too ,backer 2851 8k is built and that’s it , will we be the last to receive a pimax?? :persevere:

1 Like

According to the speadsheet, backer #90 is waiting for its 8k!!

2 Likes

@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu

i don’t know if you have done it, but i will suggest that you send a message or news update trough the kickstarter.com page’s interface for the backers where you are still missing information, as some of them might have gotten new contact information (E-mail) are more likely to remember to update it on kickstater.com then to notify Pimax.

I would think most of them are not on this forum, as they surly would have reacted now if they were!!

4 Likes

So all 8K backers are ‘second class’. Forgotten ones. We are the unfavored children. We should have chosen 5K+ … this is our punishment!

(LOL … just kidding, not serious)

3 Likes

As long as @allocen gets his unit, I am happy :wink:

6 Likes

@anon74848233 Thanks for the update this spreadsheet makes so much more sense :+1:

But as @Assasin_dk said notify the backers on Kickstarter so they know that they check this thread and their emails (spamfolder).

3 Likes

Mine seems inbound for today

5 Likes

Glückspilz :laughing: Drücke dir die Daumen, dass alles in Ordnung ist mit dem Headset.

1 Like

They simply lied, first they ignored all the people asking why 8k production had stopped for so long, then told us not to worry, that 8k would be produced according to backing numbers…

4 Likes

Danke das hoffe ich auch! Wundert mich das es nur 300g sein sollen …
(Thanks i am hopping too that it is okay, I am a bit startled that it’s supposed to be only 300g)

Did it went through Holland?:joy:

As said before I guess it’s due to batch processing- but I cannoned guess

:joy:
Hmm i only saw it from UK and then suddenly near Trier … damn who knows ! I Öl just get the package and no HMD :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Summary of spreadsheet:

1. If you chose 5K+ but haven’t received or got tracking number for it, then your headset status is “On the way to overseas warehouses”
  2. If you chose 8K but haven’t received or got tracking number for it, then your headset status is “Built”
  3. If you already received or got tracking number for your Pimax, then no need to be in this thread. Your status is “Shipped”.

The End.

There are no 8Ks that are “On the way to overseas warehouses” and there are no 5K+s that have not been sent to “overseas warehouses”.

No need to open the spreadsheet other than maybe confirming that they got your choice right.

8 Likes

Except for the ones who are in backer jail.

Actually, I don’t believe the production report does reflect that all 8ks have been built. Dunno which one is dependable, could also be that they produced enough 8ks since the 15th.

@Jean-Mehdi this one
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ag3Zszy8t2uuvrY7xX4tS_3-JzTZpz_-/view

1 Like

Thanks that’s much better, but i am not on it anymore…

1 Like

There are tabs at the bottom

Edit: For everyone who can’t find his Number click on the Tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet as seen in the picture below

4 Likes