Spreadsheet_Update_18/01

Well then it’s just childish maybe, not a first world problem

1 Like

I think literally you are correct - but the more common term refers to ‘a relatively trivial or minor problem or frustration (implying a contrast with serious problems such as those that may be experienced in the developing world)’. So for example personally I wouldn’t refer to a death in the family as a ‘first world problem’, even though as you said we do live in the first world :heart:

1 Like

In my opinion

First World Problems = Complain reasonably, be circumspect about it, nobody will die here. No need for drama or histrionics, go for a walk.

You could read my post properly. It’s about perspective really, I didn’t say don’t complain, I said calm down. :wink:

1 Like

@anon74848233

I can’t login to the support site anymore, and it doesn’t allow us to reset the password. You replied to my SUPEN-1071 ticket, but can you confirm as well as receiving the surveys, which HMD you have me set to receive?

I just don’t like the term anywhere. If my car key is out of battery and I need to open my car door like some kind of goddamn barbarian that’s still annoying, I don’t need anyone reminding me of poor ‘N-Digguda and his alarming vitamin deficiencies having a tougher life.

It was funny in 2016 but seeing it everywhere when someone gets excited gets old

1 Like

It’s all lies anyway

Spreadshit oh lawd. Reminding me of that guy who said by mistake “let your cat take a dump on the pimax lenses” to improve it or something i don’t remember :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

C’est la vie (20 chars)

Maybe you‘re experiencing a - wait for it - fatal exception ??

(sorry, couldn‘t resist, the prospect of receiving my Pimax any day between tomorrow and … err… in 6 months makes me act childish…)

6 Likes

Your information is confirmed,we have received your survey.

We are arranging your headset shipment.

I had mix up before with my wife’s pledge which I thought 4977. But I now know it’s 6149. Looking at spreadsheet it does not go up to this 6149. Will it be on there later? @anon74848233

I see backer 6149 on the spreadsheet. It states it is in preparation. I think you are looking for line 6149, which it does not go up too, not the backer number that you need to located in column C. Your backer slot is listed on line 4916

1 Like

Maybe cause I’m looking with iPad. Would take for ever to scroll down so I hit the download button and look that way as a lot quicker. Takes me here

https://doc-0o-00-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/qd7hdb0o79vmqjjpsvkaanfk2c50vbbe/0n7umv2h8dtg50hu0ej7acb0k9hfn5hc/1547690400000/14725351532696456515/07532566870879446720/14Jao-mkswVxjwTCT9luaDpjhie_h0d1C?e=download&nonce=nkefd3ec0p414&user=07532566870879446720&hash=daqkkklv7873q255k5ejchn5s3da4mcp

Opening the car door like some kind of barbarian made me lol

Everybody gets annoyed by stuff, don’t get me started frankly I have a long list, I just think some people are losing their minds in here.

1 Like

I read the posts of the last days in here and I don’t remember who to reply to but I have to say to some people here. Not only in this thread, but in this whole forum:

I hate it when people try to take the right from others to complain. If people are angry or unpatient or anything else they still have the right to complain. Even if you don’t understand their reason or don’t share their emotions. If you say it’s childish or are “first world problems” why don’t you just be quiet (or says something helpful) because the right to speak freely weighs more than this ridiculous moral highground.

That’s my opinion.

5 Likes

Updated. Finally!!

Spreadsheet_Update_17/01

12 Likes

You’re mean :c

1 Like

Ouch :c
You sure know how to kick people when they’re down

1 Like

haha good one :joy:

1 Like

Meh don’t encourage him. Hook, line and sinker…

2 Likes