Spreadsheet_Update_18/01

@light
Maybe he thinks it is polite to speak English in an international forum, but I don’t think that using a translator can fully express what I want to express, so please forgive me for communicating with staff in Chinese.

I think it’s totally fine man.
If he was making a public post to the community then maby it needs to be in both.
but its basically a DM in public to 1 person only. there is no reason others need to know.
On top of that he can put it into google translate if he seriously needs to know.

3 Likes

@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu
When are you going to update the statistics form again??

UPDATE PLEASE !!!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

What statistics form?

@light
Send the form, the data is completed correctly, the spreadsheet are currently updated only to 1/11

Spreadsheet_Update_16/01 where are you?

2 Likes

Would everyone who doesn’t have an actual issue calm down please? The more we ask them to do, the longer everything takes. Relax. We are close to the goal line. The last thing we’ve been told is that they are waiting for reports back from their overseas storage facilities to update tracking numbers, etc. Asking them to add additional checks just adds lag to the whole process.

6 Likes

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 plus F5

7 Likes

word word ! Its hard to wait but euphoria mixed with frustration (cause of the long wait) is a special feeling. I come here all hour to see if something new is happening, a new spreadshit is released or any other kind of news about production.

I think it is a sure bet if I say the forum will be nearly dead (no offense) when everyone got there HMD.

Hmmm, a “new spreadshit”, you say? :thinking:

Sorry, I couldn’t resist! Some ‘innocent’ spelling errors by non-native English speakers (or English speaking kids) are just too funny not to poke at! :grinning:

2 Likes

:weary:
its to funny to correct :partying_face:

2 Likes

I agree!!! :rofl: and 20

Pretty sure it will be updated on friday 100%. Havent you seen the pattern already? Most updates tends to happen only at the end of week, so chill there, this will be updated friday for sure.

1 Like

I love your turn to optimism :smiley:

3 Likes

1 Like

Having the spreadsheet won’t make it arrive any sooner, calm down, it’s first world problems time people.

…and breathe!

3 Likes

First world problems…:confounded:
Since we live in the first world ALL our problems are first world problems. Should we never complain anymore just because some people need to walk 8 miles for a bucket of water somewhere?

3 Likes

IMHO constructive critism is great. But not great when it becomes like a small child on a journey. ‘Are we there yet? How about now? Now? Now? Now? Now? Now? Now? Now? Now? Now?’ :joy:

2 Likes

You forgot to tag @allocen on your post :wink::beers:

1 Like