Spreadsheet_Update_18/01

you confused me -----

@Matthew.Xu
Hiya, I just made another account for the site and was able to access my old ticket SUPEN 1158. I have updated it with my follow up question

Thanks for you time

Rez

OK, I will follow up. Thanks you.

@Matthew.Xu
how often do you update the spreadsheet ?
I completed the survey but is listed as “unfilled information”, I completed the survey again after you posted this and want to know if it worked.
backer #4988

When i click on the link it says i already done the survey, on the spread sheet it says i am missing information, what do i need to do? i am backer #5078

Please send me your receipt information by private message, I will help you update. Thank you.

1 Like

So when is the next update?

1 Like

Because this time is quite special, but we will update it this week.

9 Likes

I guess because of CES and stuff?

Just send it before Chinese New Year and everybody will be happy. :wink:

3 Likes

My guess is that they basically finished production of all backer items at this point. Just need to ship them.

3 Likes

I do hope that they improved their QC even if it take some time. Just finish before CNY. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve filled out every single survey I’ve been sent, including the most recent one yet your spreadsheets says I still have not filled out a survey.

You guys need to stop dropping the ball as a friend of mine who is only 30 lower than me in backer number, who has only filled out the first survey received his unit today.

Its amazing how bad your current CS and shipping situation is.
I’ve tried to be patient but at this point its getting to be too much to sit here and not say anything.

Edit:
I even checked both the shipping spreadsheet and the one that lists if a backer has filled out a survey or not, on the survey spreadsheet it says “need backers to reply to survey” yet I’ve already filled out said survey and if I try to use the survey link again, it says I’ve taken the survey.
Did you guys lose a bunch of surveys or something? as this is frankly getting pretty ridiculous, I filled out the survey the day after I received it yet 2 weeks later you guys still claim I’ve never filled it out…

非常抱歉未及时回复。

本次在spread sheet帖中更新的survry是可靠可用的。只需填写这一次就能确认发货信息,我们也可以为您安排发货事宜

OK that post for that backer
Here is the English version

Sorry for the late reply
The survey link in spread sheet is reliable,We will collect the information and arrange the shipment for you after you filled

2 Likes

@anon74848233
Please check private messages. I have responded to the investigation over and over again.

@anon74848233
Hi, thanks for all your hard work. I filled out survey twice and am not on the spreadsheet. It’s possible there is a problem with the way I am filling out the survey.

I am backer number #5575. Any way I can get confirmation about whether my information was received okay and anything else I need to do for you guys to ensure my headset shipping goes smoothly? Thanks.

Hey don’t be like that. They were responding to someone who wrote a message in Chinese alphabet.

2 Likes

Why? It wasn’t for you mate.

1 Like

Don’t bother in future man. You talk however you need to, to the backers. There is no reason you needed to include the english for this post as it was to someone directly.

2 Likes