Spreadsheet_Update_18/01

bit late explaining it now ,but hay nailed it screen delays ,its always after the fact

i cant find it back, but weeks ago we asked if something was wrong with the delivery of the panels trying to find out what was wrong, he said they they have enough panels dont worry. now this…

Thanks greymane, the latest post of Matthew actually explains it all.

Built now means that te headsets SHOULD be built hopefully by the 29th of January.
NB: that is just building them… Imagine how much time will pass till they will be actually delivered…

think about a month for first deliveries if current build to delivery times are considered

Thanks for this spreadsheet update with HMD choice, it is nice backers can now doublecheck their choice has been well noted (and ask to rectify when not) :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry, yust droped it in wrong topic

it is under the tab “to be confirmed”, where the backer number starts again.
What do you think?

Thanks for pointing that out, built is good, but no good right now.
Can you send this out now.

We found out earlier that built actually means that it is waiting to be built. It’s expected to be completed for all backers by the 27th of Jan

@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu, should I be concerned that on the updated spreadsheet it is showing I will be sent an 8k instead of the 5k+ I chose?

1 Like

it’s more then 1100 headsets in 8 days produced + qualitycontrol. Can they really pull that off?

2 Likes

I guess we will find out …

I’m backer 3320,4977 . Bit confused sorry. I see people saying they are getting shipping information. Is there somewhere else I can find about shipping information? Bloody spreadsheet won’t load on ipad

Yeh it kind of weird

Thanks for the reply, that’s interesting, it seems to me that the original Kickstarter being the 8K has been pushed to the back of the que, I obviously won’t get the headset till feb,
Built says to me it’s built and not being built, if was being built then a better word could be constructing, being made, manufacturing.
If built is being built then that Ito me is another smear in the long line of bullshit that comes from Pimax,
Not happy.

3320 is status overseas warehouse, 4977 does not exist on spreed sheet ,you may want to check your backer no or open a ticket @anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu

1 Like

Ok mine is 3056.
It says it is not shipped!
It is on the way to Overseas Warehouse.
But not built.
So which is it?

it will only show it relevant category yours is in or on its way to warehouse so you will be expecting delivery details soon ,
built category is for units NOT built yet :disappointed:

1 Like

Seriouesly??? mine still says information unfilled. how many times do i need to do the survey.

Submit Suspen Ticket with your survey info

Ok cool. I got it. Read it wrong.
Cheers